balls up or down low

terrytibbs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When ever im jacking off or having sex once I start to go hard and fast to reach climax my balls go up really tight to my cock instead of dangling like normal. It doesnt affect me in any way but its not somthing i haven't commonly seen, Is it normal? does anyone else experience this?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
These contractions and pulling up the testicles are normal. It's also normal that just before cumming your scrotum feels harder like after you have been in cold water.
Besides, when you are cut, your hard cock needs all the skin available to grow harder and bigger. That pull the ball up too.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a guy that really got off seeing mine tighten up...it let him know it was time to be drained...he really would work me at this point

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Although my balls have long since given up rtying to rise as I unload I do enjoy pulling them down at the moment of spunking, it really does help send my spunk on its way!

F

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think seeing the balls go up tight just before blowing the load is the hottest sight. I have only seen it in real lfe a few times, but oh what a memory.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just one thing to add. At 62 my big low hangers don't go much of anywhere anymore. They pull up a little when I cum but they are still slamming my wife's ass. So I guess that's one advantage of getting older if you want your low hangers to permanently stay low and swinging.