Balls vs Penis?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jeffy21, Oct 6, 2008.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Hi, i have got a wierd question but i think it would help me understand just how imortant ball size is to women so would really apprecaite some answers even if it seems a little stupid, thanks.

You have the choice of having sex with one of 2 good looking guys who would you choose A or B

A - has a 6" long with 5.25" girth penis and nice egg-sized balls
    B - has a 6.5" long penis with 5.5" girth but has small balls (say grape sized)

Thanks to everyone who answers:rolleyes:

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Grape sized? I've never seen that. It sounds like it might be more than just a visual stimulation problem - but what do I know, I'm not a doctor.

My answer - I'd sleep with the guy with the more attractive personality. Or, more importantly - if I'm seeing the guy's balls I've probably already decided I'm gonna fuck him. IOW ball size is not a deal breaker.

3. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    okay yeah maybe grape sized wasnt the best description. Just small balls then. (By the way i was worried about them so i went to the doc and he said they were fine) They are pretty much right at the low end of the normal scale.

Thanks for the answer manly banisters and i agree with and love your attitude.

But what about on a purely visual and physical scale?

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I simply adore big balls but I wont hold it against a guy, it's out of his control.

5. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ball size is not a deal breaker for me. They're nice to play with, regardless their size.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Um - I just dunno. I'm really not bothered. I guess what I'm more used to would be more visually appealing at first. But I've never been in a situation where I've picked between guys on looks alone - it just doesn't happen. Leastways not to me.

7. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

same here. :smile:

8. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    It seems here I get comments on my balls much more from men so I really don't think females think much about it or care. Also, with the females I've been with only one has commented on mine and that was only because of the slapping noises they made during hard and fast missionary style sex:tongue:
    and I've since found that many women actually find this hot...
    so I think balls probably fall even further down the list than the penis, which we've already discovered is not a deal breaker anyway.

9. meerin

meerin New Member

I honestly don't care about a guy's ball size. It's kind of like asking me what size toes do I like my guy to have, or length of leg hair: it's just not an issue for me.

10. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    Nice answer, same here.
    cirus.

Draft saved Draft deleted