balls vs penis

prepky: Question...first post here and I was wondering, if a person has big balls, do they have a big penis? Or can a person have big balls and a small penis, or a big penis and have small balls....just wondering

fitdude: We come in all shapes and forms, apparently. So, all of the above.

mr17yearold: i actually dont like my balls very much.... they hang low (not nearly as low as some of you) and when i first start jacking off, they slap against me and it kinda hurts. it sometimes takes me outta the mood a bit, although its not hard to get back in the mood ;D

anyway, i would assume that their are all types of people out there, big balled guys with tiny dicks, big dicked guys with tiny balls... but, on the average, i would think that if you had a big dick, you would be more likely to have bigger balls than an average sized dick.

and thats my opinion

Donk: I certainly haven't done a scientific study, but the largest set of balls I have ever seen in person were on a guy with one of the smallest dicks I have seen. My balls, on the other hand, are biggish, but not huge compared to many guys here. (They are probably bigger than average, but sure not proportional to my penis size.)

hungcuriousNC: I have seen all of the above:

Small balls with a big dick

Big balls with a small dick

AND

Big dick and balls together.

So my conclusion is that packages come in all sizes. I've seen Talls guys who are shorted out and others that are HUNG. I've also seen short guys who are hung and some others that were not. It's like a bag of mystery flavor star burst, you never know what you're gonna get until you taste it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Then there's the big ball and the small ball and the medium dick, etc. etc. etc.

This topic would make a great 'odds' question on the finite math exam.

Pecker

gigantikok: [quote author=mr17yearold link=board=meetgreet;num=1051221827;start=0#2 date=04/24/03 at 16:42:59]but, on the average, i would think that if you had a big dick, you would be more likely to have bigger balls than an average sized dick.

and thats my opinion[/quote]

absolutley untrue. I have average sized balls and an enormous penis and it seems to dwarf my balls, but they are still average...not huge. So, that is a generalization.

Slingshot: Yes, the phrase "on the average" would tend to imply that Mr17yearold knew it was a generalisation. So what? Are you looking for a mathematical formula? I would agree with the generalisation: the size of the balls tends to be proportional to that of the penis.

Just because it doesn't apply to you doesn't mean it's untrue.

gigantikok: woah there tiger, no need to attack me. I did use myself as an example, but ive seen other pictures where the balls arent as huge as the penis. The world doesn't revolve around me, but yes, there are many men like me...so lay off.

mr17yearold: well... i did say "on the average" and "more likely"... and dont say that men with bigger dicks dont have bigger balls as well... i think your misinterpreting the idea of "bigger balls"

of course your balls are not going to stay in the same ratio as an average sized person's balls would... so your balls are going to look small... or extremely small on someone that is very well endowed... but they are, in fact, larger than average
i.e. 6" penis with 2" balls: ratio 3 to 1
12" penis with 3" balls: ratio 4 to 1
therefore your balls would look small to you... but when placed next to the average man, they are large

and thats my opinion

gigantikok: well thank you for your opinion, i simply dont agree. The end

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Average balls, 10.5" x 7" penis.

My balls are okay, though; it doesn't make my dick look smaller. Now if only I were shorter. LOL (Just kidding. Actually, where I grew up, I was teased about being short, topping off at only 6'3". LOL)