Balls, what a handful

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I spent most of the weekend in my fleece lounge pants studying with my hands on the balls. With the fleece pants they were very loose, stretchy and musty, (which I have grown to love). I looked online for ball massage videos or information and such and came across this article.

Mick Hartley: The Testicular Massage Option

It talks about how in Japan they have special 1 hour therapies called "ball massage" and its supposed to help circulation. Made me think how fun it would be to stop by a place and have your balls rubbed for an hour. Haha, you could even pay a co-pay!

What do you all think?

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno bout anyone else, but I've noticed that when I massage my balls, and the vessels around them I notice that sometimes I feel a sharp pain, and later when I cum its got like a few clumps in them, like chunks of thick cum.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drink more water(to get rid of the clumps) your dehydrated.That's the advice I got from my urologist.

As for the massage it feels great,very relaxing,almost puts me to sleep.Unless it's part of sex play,then I get wound up.It doed seem to help things flow better and I get stronger erections after having it done.

On a side note I don't pay for it,my wife does it in exchange for breast massage!

Last edited:

aznbot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it would go hand in hand with a nice penis and prostate message. :D

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the wife massages my big balls. sometimes it is part of our foreplay, she likes them loose and saggin, so they are slapping her when I'm banging her.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love massaging my balls. It takes masturbation to the next level, sometimes (11!)

A personal, expert ball massager would be a wonderful thing.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ball massages are wonderful. I have people massage them for me for about a half hour several times it been closer to hour. I have never found them to be painful. Guess I can see, where it might be, if someone got real aggressive with the boys. The one place I have had massage at, he gave me a list of things to mark that I wanted worked on especially, and then optional suggestions. Noticed he had testicular massage as available option for males

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I guess i must be different. My balls are sensitive and do not enjoy a lot of sucking, massage, yanking, etc. I do like a cock ring though which makes them and the little soldier feel mighty fine!