Balls...what do you think?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lowball: So many guys into the size of their cocks... anyone out there into balls? Big, little, low, tight, hairy, shaved... what do prefer?

2. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: my balls are I think over average size from what I have seen and experienced.
    they are by no means "low hangers" or whatever people call big balls.
    I like them.
    I shoot healthy amounts.

Not sure what else would be affected by the size besides the fact that they are bigger then normal.

Do guys with really big balls shoot more? I think its more a matter of production/how much you have stored up. At least I think so anyways.

Kermit

I know I tend to shoot more if I dont j/o for a while.
    But I think everyone is like this.

3. Imported

Gold Member

getnbiggr: I tend to like big balls -- bigness is often (though not always) a virtue, for me -- although super-low-hangers are actually a bit of a turnoff. I tend to prefer a medium or short hang... and a tight ballsac. But as with anything, one can learn to adjust...

One bodybuilder I played with years ago had a very large sack, nicely shaved, that was both high and tight to the base of his cock. It was VERY sexy, and I've always remembered it...

And, sticking to the topic of "making it bigger," a guy I'm playing with pretty regularly right now has gone the body-modification route with his balls and has had silicone injected into his sac... It doesn't feel or look particularly "natural," but I find it very hot. Not least because he's a very hot, sweet, wonderful guy...

My 2 cents.

-- J.

4. Imported

Gold Member

tsctsc: I like large heavy ones, shaved/smooth sac

5. Imported

Gold Member

BrownEyedGuy: I love a guy who has a big cock and big balls. Big balls are a huge turn-on to me.

6. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I think my balls and sack are average. However I have been told by some girls they were larger than average. I have noticed in hotter weather my balls hang down fairly low while when cold they stay pretty close to the body. Do men as they get older does their sack hang down more then when they were younger?? Just curious.

7. Imported

Gold Member

James249620002000: YEs. The older you get, the farther your balls hang down. Mine generally hit the water in the toilet if I don't think to hold them up. When I was young, they were close to my body most of the time.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Tall_Verz_Tahp: I've always been told I am "all meat and no potatoes" which basically means I have a huge cock and small balls. I know my balls are small, they look even smaller in comparison to my cock. All my life they've been low hanging too. Sometimes they can hang a good 5 - 6 inches. When I shoot my load it's traditionally been an average amount. One good shot then oozing a few times.
    About a year ago I started pumping my balls to see if they could get larger. I pump anywhere from 3 to 6 nights a week for about an hour and a half each night. Well let me tell you, about 4 months ago I noticed that my balls have gotten bigger and not just the day after a pump. They are slowly getting hefty. Also my orgasms have become way more intense, I now have a lot of precum (before I rarely had any) and I shoot much further and with more volume. My loads have at least doubled in size and strength.
    Talk about a happy suprise!!! My boyfriend loves it!

9. Imported

Gold Member

longelephantballs: I love big and low hanging balls!! I like their look and I look the motions they make.
    Big balls can end up making quite a "bulge" though.
    I also think the percentage of those who are into balls verses the percentage of those who are into cock is way lower.
    I guess their just lower down for some reason!

10. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: i've heard of pumping your penis, but how does one go about pumping his balls? buddy

11. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: i prefer to shave my sac and keep my pubes cut close. i hate it when there is stopage in the middle of a bj to pick a hair out of teeth. i also like the deeper penetration i seem to get with the hairs shaved at the base. my balls are slightly larger than average, i think and i have been a freeballer for many years, so gravity has pulled them closer to earth. i like the sound thay make when i am wearing loose shorts, and going up stairs or something similar, and they slap against my leg. i've had some looks too, like, what was that sound! buddy

12. Imported

Gold Member

MrLeatherBear: I am a fan of low hangers...love the feel of them...I wear a ball stretcher on many ocasions to attempt to make mine hang lower....I can easly wear a 3" stretcher and also hang a fair amount of weight from it....

13. Imported

Gold Member

longelephantballs: [quote author=buddy43610 link=board=pe;num=1067226625;start=0#9 date=11/16/03 at 07:16:56]i've heard of pumping your penis, but how does one go about pumping his balls?  buddy[/quote]

Buddy,
    You pump balls using the same technique as with the penis. Except for balls, if you want length you stay in narrower tubes and if you want bulk you get in wider tubes.
    Of course with all pumping, it's persistance and time in the tube that makes a difference.

14. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: my balls are very full and fat and are low hung like a sack of pears and at times they can be quite distracting
    when i position them before sitting.
    people are often aware that i do not ever just sit down i always tug and position them b4 i do sit. it is now a topic of conversation

15. PSdesertnudist

PSdesertnudist New Member

My balls are above average in size and are low hangers that can be inserted up my own asshole or I have put them up guys' asses before inserting my cock - therefore fucking my own balls as I fuck their ass.

On other guys, I like balls that are big, low hangers & can take some hard sucking.

As far the the toughness of my balls, they can be squeezed, slapped, hit, stetched, and I can lift 30 lbs (pounds) with them.

16. carlton10

carlton10 Member

Very interesting-Never heard of ball fucking b4

17. BareAss

BareAss New Member

... The size of a mans testes have no relationship to seman production. Neither does 'tight' or 'lowhangers'

BareAss

18. lowhangers9

lowhangers9 New Member

Albums:
    I love love love lowhangers. And I've got them too. Been stretching on and off for 10 years now. Anyone else in Chicago with really low ones?!

19. Vestigial

Gold Member

Personally I don't like them so big and unwieldy, and would rather be without them.

As my cum output raises, so does the size of my balls. Still no Peter North yet, but I can output tonnes of it over an entire day.

20. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    Meh, lemme play with them for a bit... you'll change your mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted