Balls.... yup.. down there

Oscar The Grouch

Just Browsing
Media
Hey.. I wanted to ask something people. Ok, I'm 16 and Ive been noticing one of my testicles hangs slightly lower then the other one. I had a surgery (not on my testicles) but it was regarding them. Its called varicocelectomy and is when you remove a varicocele from your balls. I go to my doctor regularly and he told me that it was normal, however It is sometimes uncomfortable for me to wear boxers because they move freely around lol.
I just wanted to know how common is it for your balls to hang lower than the other one.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey Oscar -- I think nearly all guys have one ball that hangs lower than the other. If your nuts are a bit too, uh, active, and it's bothering you, it may just be because they hang relatively low in general. I would suggest trying a different type of underwear, such as boxer briefs with some kind of pouch in front, to better support yourself. I have fairly large balls and don't find boxers to be a very good fit.

Good luck!

Steve :)

infinity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's perfectly normal when one ball hangs lower, I've got pretty big lowhanging balls and my left one hangs almost "under" my right one, sometimes it's not comfortable I tend to sit on one of them (or both) and get caught up in my boxers or throusers. But a good solution is wearing tight boxers with a larger pouch and more support. By the way was that varicocelectomy a nasty deal or isn't there much to it, I'm asking because I should have that done myself but I'm a little scared :( , I'd like to here you're story on it.

Oscar The Grouch

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by infinity@Jun 16 2005, 03:43 PM
By the way was that varicocelectomy a nasty deal or isn't there much to it, I'm asking because I should have that done myself but I'm a little scared :( , I'd like to here you're story on it.
[post=321291]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohh no man, you see its a pretty simple process and they don't cut your balls. The doctor will make a little cut in the area near your hip and then remove the vein thingy. The reasons why is it important for you to get one is because the varicocele can leave you sterile "not being able to have children" which is not majorly important if youre gay. Nevertheless, it can make your balls really big.. which can be upseting. A lot of men have varicocele but they are really small so they dont need surgery. Others might need it. So if you do, I guess you should have it.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Oscar,

You might wanna consider wearin' a SWIMMER JOCK under your boxers. I have several friends who do that. I've been wearin' STRAPS as UNDIES since I was in college a few years ago and would never consider wearin' anything else again. STRAPS are NOT expensive and you can find them at sporting goods stores or in the sports section of Walmart or KMart.

Sure hope this information will help you.

RICKY_27

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Grouch, you wanta good illustration of why testicles hang like they do?

Have a look at Newton's Cradle.

Imagine the two balls in your scrotum hanging next to each other like the balls in the cradle. Can you imagine the pain?

Mother nature knew what she was doing. Don't worry about such brilliant design.

As for comfort in clothing, each man finds his own. Some can wear a jock, some briefs or another variation of underwear design and some men wear no underwear at all.

Find what feels best to you and stick with it - and don't worry about your balls - they'll let you know if you've chosen wrong.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Perfectly normal for one to hang lower in fact this is probably a good thing to reduce friction if they were side by side. The condition that you spoke of was something I had years ago and it resolved itself over time (was there a growth almost like a third ball in your sack?).

Oscar The Grouch

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by motlissof@Jun 17 2005, 12:49 PM
Perfectly normal for one to hang lower in fact this is probably a good thing to reduce friction if they were side by side.  The condition that you spoke of was something I had years ago and it resolved itself over time (was there a growth almost like a third ball in your sack?).
[post=321559]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohh yeah well my doctor told me that it can resolve by itself but that if it doesnt it can like fuck your balls up lol. Yeah it was kind of like swollen veins... a sort of mush thingy.... gawww... thank god its gone :)

infinity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heyz Oscar thanks for the advise I think I will go trough with it because on my left side there is really a bunch of veins, but if they cut them away the whole thing will look smaller to or is that not true?

Oscar The Grouch

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by infinity@Jun 17 2005, 04:57 PM
Heyz Oscar thanks for the advise I think I will go trough with it because on my left side there is really a bunch of veins, but if they cut them away the whole thing will look smaller to or is that not true?
[post=321639]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I believe there were to ways of proceeding with the surgery. Your doctor might make a cut near your hip so he gets rid of the vein that makes the blockage. The swollen veins might not go right away but after few months you will see the improvement.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Oscar The Grouch+Jun 17 2005, 04:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oscar The Grouch &#064; Jun 17 2005, 04:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Jun 17 2005, 12:49 PM
Perfectly normal for one to hang lower in fact this is probably a good thing to reduce friction if they were side by side. The condition that you spoke of was something I had years ago and it resolved itself over time (was there a growth almost like a third ball in your sack?).
[post=321559]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohh yeah well my doctor told me that it can resolve by itself but that if it doesnt it can like fuck your balls up lol. Yeah it was kind of like swollen veins... a sort of mush thingy.... gawww... thank god its gone :)
[post=321627]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thought so -- I thought I had some extreme abnormality and I remember walking around in briefs at military pre-induction physical with 500 other victims and telling doctor in one line of the problem. The shithead asked me to drop the briefs (which had already been done numerous times anyway) and show him the problem -- he then took inordinate amount of time probing around, grabbing, pulling, squeezing and so forth in front of everyone and then announced, &#39;you have what you said and it will go away with time&#39;. But it was a few years before number 3 (which was squishy and gross like you said) disappeared.