Balls...

bcw

Just Browsing
Media
Posted my first pictures the other day, thanks for the comments. Just posted one with a clearer view of my balls. Are balls as big a deal round here? Girls always seemed to like mine - is there a separate LBSG somewhere???!:smile:

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Posted my first pictures the other day, thanks for the comments. Just posted one with a clearer view of my balls. Are balls as big a deal round here? Girls always seemed to like mine - is there a separate LBSG somewhere???!:smile:

balls....balls balls...its like owning a big cock..big balls are so enjoyable.
the size, the movement and the fuckin weight of them. how we feel them all day long and all night long. how they change in size as our body heat changes during the 24 hour period. how heat and cold change the size.
my balls hang close to seven inches and they are HUGE. the left sac is so large it takes the entire palm of my hand to grasp it. to date, no one has ever been able to shove this sac into their mouth and close their mouth with the sac in it. but the quest for someone to do so continues..LOL.
and your right, only a man with big balls understands how great it is to own a pair of big balls...its like trying to explain how great it is owning a big cock.
I'd rather have my balls sucked, pulled, stretched, slapped, and if the guy wants to bite them...OH PLEASE BITE HARD...i like to feel teeth on my balls...the excessive flesh in regards to my balls, there is little, almost no no sensitivity to them. I'm convinced my balls were made for someone who loves abusing a great pair of balls. That man is a very hard man to find.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are balls as big a deal round here?

For some, balls do carry a great deal of weight :smile: I much like my balls swinging - or slapping - it's such a male thing:) Equally, I much enjoy balls-to-balls contact. Cheers, FinnMan

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
balls....balls balls... I'm convinced my balls were made for someone who loves abusing a great pair of balls. That man is a very hard man to find.

You make this the ultimate quest to near only the Quest for The Meaning of Life. -And I quite understand; check mine :wink: Cheers to you, too, FinnMan

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
balls....balls balls...its like owning a big cock..big balls are so enjoyable.
the size, the movement and the fuckin weight of them. how we feel them all day long and all night long. how they change in size as our body heat changes during the 24 hour period. how heat and cold change the size.
my balls hang close to seven inches and they are HUGE. the left sac is so large it takes the entire palm of my hand to grasp it. to date, no one has ever been able to shove this sac into their mouth and close their mouth with the sac in it. but the quest for someone to do so continues..LOL.
and your right, only a man with big balls understands how great it is to own a pair of big balls...its like trying to explain how great it is owning a big cock.
I'd rather have my balls sucked, pulled, stretched, slapped, and if the guy wants to bite them...OH PLEASE BITE HARD...i like to feel teeth on my balls...the excessive flesh in regards to my balls, there is little, almost no no sensitivity to them. I'm convinced my balls were made for someone who loves abusing a great pair of balls. That man is a very hard man to find.

That sounds hot. I love big balls. Are your actual testicles that big too or it's just excesive scrotum skin that you have. Ever had your testicles measured with an ultrasound? (Typically when you get an ultrasound of your prostate they'll check your bladder and scrotal area as well).