balls

poloman

Just Browsing
Media
not sure where to post this but i wanted to know if there are any ways/methods/tips to keep my balls loose (aside from being in a warming environment or creating heat like by excercising)

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stretching the Sac - Ball stretching
Summary:

Methods of Ball Stretching - to get lower hanging nuts - low hangers - testicles
Ever notice how some guys nuts just kind of dangle, almost like pendulums? While others have a tight sack which is sort of like a half sphere, always close and tight next to the body? Well if you want the low hangers, or you want yours to hang lower - this document will cover some commonly used techniques.

First off, proceed with caution as we're talking about the family jewels here. The testes produce the primary male hormone testosterone -which plays a major role in various bodily functions. Never stretch your testicles so that you are in any type of pain or discomfort, or so that you cut of the flow of circulation to them (they start getting blue and cold)

That being said - if you gradually - over a period a time commit to a technique of stretching that is comfortable for you, you can lengthen your sack so that your nuts hang down lower. While some would question the need for this - or wonder why you'd waste your time on it - it comes down to a matter of preference - or call it kink. For me personally - I love the feeling of my nuts after a hot shower, when they hang their lowest. The dangling feeling of them against my legs is just in some ways a turn on. Some guys have achieved some amazing results - being able to tie their nuts in a knot or put them up their own ass. And as far as time goes, if you create or use a simple comfortable device, it becomes merely a matter of putting it on as you dress after a shower, just like slipping on your underwear. In this document we'll cover just a few ways. Be innovative and you'll come up with dozens of other techniques.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
None us here at LPSG want to ever suffer from "Blue Balls." Especially when there are so many ways to resolve the problem. Frequent work outs being the number one for me.