Balls.

ngel88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how to say this... so i'll just say it...

If someone is sucking on your balls, do you feel it? I've never had anyone suck on my pair so I was just wondering.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It takes two hands to handle a Whopper. Everyone who has ever viewed a BK ad on TV knows this. I suspect that the poster here already knows the answer. Can you feel a person who is sucking on your balls?

You decide.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how to say this... so i'll just say it...
If someone is sucking on your balls, do you feel it? I've never had anyone suck on my pair so I was just wondering. So are you 14, or just stupid?:eek: For the record, anytime a mouth is on any part of your body, even your anus you feel it and you will most like become VERY aroused, if you aren't already.

You're kidding....right?...how old are you?
Obviously not old enough to be here! Can you say troll?

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
So are you 14, or just stupid?:eek: For the record, anytime a mouth is on any part of your body, even your anus you feel it and you will most like become VERY aroused, if you aren't already.
[/quote]

I've had someone suck on my balls before, and trust me I wasn't aroused. More like..in pain.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if done right it feels wonderful. if sucked to hard it hurts like hell.

the first girl i did it with knew how to suck a pair, it kindof felt like a massage on my nuts. felt fucking fantastic.

the second girl i was with sucked em WAY to hard. i actually had to tell her to stop sucking them it was that painful. it was terrible

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer my balls licked rather than sucked, but maybe that's just me. Apparently, it's like a carpet.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love to gently lick a man's scrotum and balls -- AW kindly keeps his shaved to make it an even more pleasant experience for both of us.

I don't ever "suck" on them per se...sometimes I do gently take one into my mouth and lick around on it, which he likes a lot. He's very turned on by the idea of my getting both of them into my mouth, but it's difficult to do without hurting him. You definitely can't just "shove" one in if it slips out.

But done very, very carefully, it can be hot, especially if you do gentle tongue work once they are inside their moist, hot new home. However, I'm not sure how much of the pleasure is psychological and how much of it is physical.

I have sucked gently on men's scrotums before (the portion between the balls and cock), and this seems to be pleasurable for them, if done carefully, but I haven't actually used suction on anyone's balls, assuming it would be painful and unpleasant.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, it's not actually the balls that hurt when someone is sucking them or rubbing them, rather it is the tissue that connects them to the body. If I grasp my balls tightly between them and my cock such that I have control over that most delicate connecting spot, then my lover can play all she wants upon my balls and it really doesn't hurt. If I let them go then I would be screaming in agony in no time.