Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice sac, Maestro!
I would say they are medium, but only because my perceptions are forever altered by the "tennis ball" balls guy. :)

Well that's also very valid attitude. Perception is what's count. Thanks for the comment.

So for the time being there is one vote for big and one for medium... Let's if ther would be more opinions....

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually don't like big balls. They're disconcerting.

If I have to choose large or small, I'll take small.

And, if I can feel your balls slapping against my ass while we have sex, I'm getting up and going home. If you want to slap me on the ass, please do it with your hand.

And, please...please...please shave.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually don't like big balls. They're disconcerting.

If I have to choose large or small, I'll take small.

And, if I can feel your balls slapping against my ass while we have sex, I'm getting up and going home. If you want to slap me on the ass, please do it with your hand.

And, please...please...please shave.
Iam sure that you would choose small dick, also - It goes together.
Yes I can shave, but my current partners prefer it like this. I was loook to endolge to my partners, so if you were my partner I would do that....

There has been much adoo about Australian cricket players tampering with cricket balls of late.

Here is a true Aussie ball tampering.............
YoungComfortableGhostshrimp-mobile.jpg

Or is that pampering?

Reactions: LaFemme

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually yes I like a big set of balls, I kinda find large male genitalia a turn on full stop, it's somehow attractive in its ugliness Lol.
My hubby has a fantastic big pair, they each fill the palm of my hand and can't close my fingers around them. I guess it's the masculinity that's the turn on!

Reactions: 185248

Actually yes I like a big set of balls, I kinda find large male genitalia a turn on full stop, it's somehow attractive in its ugliness Lol.
My hubby has a fantastic big pair, they each fill the palm of my hand and can't close my fingers around them. I guess it's the masculinity that's the turn on!

Not only a handful, but slapping against a bum, or clit depending on position is kinda fun too.

Reactions: Holly Doors