Ballsac Hair

nbitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay so it is impossible for me to shave my balls. I've done every trick I've ever read, taken all the advice I've ever heard, and every single time I try, I cut myself, which obviously isn't very much fun-unless you're into that kind of stuff, which I am not. So my question for all of you is if there is any other way to do it besides the medical procedures which are simply not in my budget right now? Are any of those creams safe or anything else? Preferably something relatively cheap since I am a broke college student. Thanks!

Mesthoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use

Noxema Women's Triple Blade Disposable razor
3130I7JegwL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

It's unbelievably good. no more razorbumps and no more cuts this blade literally glides and feels like butter.

Amazon.com: Noxzema Triple Blade Razor, Disposables - 4 Ea: Health & Personal Care

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You might be able to use a cream depilatory, like Veet. Test it before using on such a sensitive area, some people get a burn.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I simply tweeze.

Once you get the whole thing tweezed... you won't have to for a week or two... and thereafter about 5 minutes a day keeps things totally hairless and stubble free.

You may occasionally get an ingrown hair... but no more so than I have experienced with shaving.

petercooper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try some stuff called "magic cream" can find it almost anywhere by the shaving stuff...mix it up and put on and wash off in about 15 min

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Pull the nut sac so that the wrinkles disappear and the skin appears as smooth as your face. Then use a regular disposable razor with a handle to
take care of business.

option: Place a mirror on the seat of a chair and squat over it for a better view. Warning: Not a pretty site :)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use a beard trimmer with a number 2 guard. My gf prefers fuzzy hanging balls to nude ones.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
I refuse to shave my balls ever again. Each time I've been foolish enough to do it, I've had trouble walking for a week when the stubble comes back in.

I don't have that much hair on them anyway.

Jeremy1109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh boy, I can think of any number of reasons for ball sac hair to be in a person's mouth. A good head job should always include a little ball play.