Ballsac

beguileme1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone notice how sometimes your ballsac is really tight and other times it's really loose? Is this normal?

Well, it happens to me...

Jean Deaux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
totally normal and depends on the weather and your activity. i have been outside today and mine are tight to my body. those boys want to warm up.:smile:

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for me warm temps makes them drop like when at beach. when getting ready to cum or cold makes them pull up or if something scares the shit out of me lol

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mine tend to stay closer to tighter than looser, they only really loosen right out in hot water or weather.

What i find amazing is guys whos ball pull up so tight that their balls are right up above the sides of their cock. Thats gotta be uncomfortable, surley?

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your testes are very sensitive to ambient temperature. Too hot, and sperm production is reduced. Too cold, and the exact same thing.

Your body has a way of controlling the temperature of your testes to a certain extent. When your nuts are too cold, your scrotum will shrivel, pulling your testicles closer to your body to warm them up.

On the flip side, when things get too hot, your scrotum will loosen up and let your testicles hang down away from your body to hopefully cool them off and give them a little more breathing room.

Nothing to fear dude. ;-)