ballsack stretch virgin

marco332

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi all.. im new 2 all this, but for the last few days ive made my mind up that i want 2 stretch my ball sack... Im not sure where 2 start or how long it takes 2 c changes.. Also can i use home made devices 2 stretch them?
at mo i have a 7.5" ck and my balls do hang lowish! when warm, but i want them lower... much lower. it has always turned me on 2 c and have my own balls hanging low... and now im going 2 do it... well with your help please.. can any1 tell me some steps and time scale .. and what i can use (from home) .. havent got any pics taken as of yet of my cock and balls.. but i can take some if needed.. hope 2 hear soon

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straps are a good start or you can just use your hands and do a routine daily. But straps would probably be the best to start.

marco332

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straps are a good start or you can just use your hands and do a routine daily. But straps would probably be the best to start.

thanks for the advice on that.... would i be able 2 wear them all day at work... so i see some results better?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear them at work all the time. Sometimes I have to take it off for a bit just because it digs in sometimes. But as long as your balls are not cool your messing up your circulation.

marco332

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear them at work all the time. Sometimes I have to take it off for a bit just because it digs in sometimes. But as long as your balls are not cool your messing up your circulation.

ill take care that its not 2 tight 2 stop circulation...
how long will it take 2 c some change and drop?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All depends on your bodies reaction to the stretching and the duration you do it. I don't do it everyday but I have seen some results in a few weeks. It was some small results but i'm not that dedicated in doing it and I don't do it for hours a day everyday.

Best bet is to buy like a 1" strap and a 1.5" and 2" so you can track progress better. Over the weeks.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all.. im new 2 all this, but for the last few days ive made my mind up that i want 2 stretch my ball sack... Im not sure where 2 start or how long it takes 2 c changes.. Also can i use home made devices 2 stretch them?
at mo i have a 7.5" ck and my balls do hang lowish! when warm, but i want them lower... much lower. it has always turned me on 2 c and have my own balls hanging low... and now im going 2 do it... well with your help please.. can any1 tell me some steps and time scale .. and what i can use (from home) .. havent got any pics taken as of yet of my cock and balls.. but i can take some if needed.. hope 2 hear soon

I started by pumping with a two stage cylinder, this stetched my sack to give room for my balls to pull down into. I then went on to split collars and made quite quick progress initialy. things have slowed down a bit now but I am still making progress. I alternate pumping in a long cylinder with the split collars. Can wear 6.5" of collars after six years, so its a slow process. Have posted some pics on other threads on this forum. Hope this helps.
cirus.
PS. I always warm my balls and the split colars in warm water before fitting. Also use warm water in the two stage cylinder.