Ballstretching / lowhangers update!

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how can you go wrong with bull balls or low hangers!!! Met a guy who had balls that were each the size of my fist!! they were incredible!!

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
So was it the 24/7 thing that actually did the best for stretching?

There are a few tricks but stretching 24/7 definitely helps a lot. I wear different amounts of weight depending what I'm doing - either 32oz or 40oz at work and while out in public, and either 56oz or 64oz at home and while sleeping. Usually wear 40oz to the gym.

Also helps a lot to keep your sack shaved (at least once a week) and well moisturized with shea butter lotion, which helps the skin loosen and encourages stretch.

It's truly addictive and the results are amazing!

John
Lowesthangers@yahoo.ca on YIM
Lowesthangers on Skype

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haha,you guys are amazing. I have lowhangers (though walking around in a chilly room can tighten them up) and always felt bad about it. This site has really taught me that no matter what you look like, what you are packing, the color and shape of your tool, if you have hairy back or shaven and soft as a babys butt, there will be an army of people ready to consume you.

Keep rocking those balls!

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Another update for you guys who are interested. I got two leather stretchers for the days when I just can't wear weights. Just put on the 4 inch stretcher and it is VERY comfortable and great quality - from Leather Masters.

Check out the pics and let's chat if you're interested! i'm lowesthangers on YIM and skype

john

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: poibear