Ballstretching / lowhangers update!

AcornToOak

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a beginner and just took off a steel weight after 24 hours. Hell of a time getting it on. Hinged weight. Can someone offer advice? My balls are always tight and close and may be on the little bit of above average in size which seemed to make it more difficult to get it on. Painful more when I am in a sitting position. All ideas appreciated.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Acorn, try the weight just a short time then take it off and keep cycling like that. Eventually your scrotum will adjust. I know when I first started wearing just a little weight it was pretty uncomfortable. Now I can wear my light weight all night. I am considering a hinged weight next as my cremaster muscle keeps pulling my nuts through my weight and it falls off, so I need something tighter that my nuts can't pull through. I expect that is going to take some adjustment also.

zoltar

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been trying to stretch for the last 6 months and it has been quite a challenge...

First of all my balls are not very big (I on testosterone replacement and that shrunk my balls) so they slip through the weights, if I tight the passage with a latex or silicone ring to avoid the slip, it stays ok for the first 10 minutes and then the skin starts to burn.

So I've started trying leather weights, those leather collars filled with tiny lead balls... it is tighter but still slips after a while, so I used a rubber band over the leather collar to make it tighter and the burn feeling comes back.

So what I do is to wear them at home, if I'm laying down they don't slip and it doesn't burn but I wonder if that works at all?

Out of the house is almost impossible, first you get a huge bulge that is definitely NSFW... than you try to put jeans and there is no place for your balls with the weights, I mean, they don't hang as the jeans holds them... should I use very loose jeans instead?

Never even tried using weights or anything in the gym... not sure how would that work.

Now I started going commando everywhere... work, gym, movies, groceries... I just hang free now and I wear a cock ring around both cock and balls 24/7 just to keep them from getting inside me.

I also started pumping my balls, I keep forgetting to do everyday but I'm trying to be more diligent, wonder if that is going to help.

I've noticed some change but I dream with a decent low hanger... not even to low, just proportional and nice looking :)

Any thoughts, ideas or tips on the best way to overcome these difficulties and get good low hangers?