Ballstretching / lowhangers update!

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Another update - 72oz (my most ever!) hanging off my sack with a thin sock to keep everything comfortable. Feels awesome! thanks lineok3 for the tip!!

john
yahoo/skype: lowesthangers

Attachments

Last edited:

ksregister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a huge fan of lowhangers so I definitely love your pics. I think the pics with the stretchers on are great.

BUT, I gotta say that I also really love your cock - it is gorgeous!! I would love to have a little nibble.

Nici1804

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey mate great pics.

Where did you get the ball weights from?
Thinking of buying some.

G

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow.. love the pics.

Been thinking about doing this for a while now. I have a neoprene "sleeve" that's only about an inch or so. I no longer get the feeling it's stretching, but love how it feels wearing it. Need to get some weights like you've got. For a beginner, how much weight would you suggest starting out with?

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Wow.. love the pics.

Been thinking about doing this for a while now. I have a neoprene "sleeve" that's only about an inch or so. I no longer get the feeling it's stretching, but love how it feels wearing it. Need to get some weights like you've got. For a beginner, how much weight would you suggest starting out with?

for your current stretch i'd probably say start with 16oz, as long as you don't mind a bit of weight on your nuts. you'll get used to it pretty fast and want to move up. check out secretleather.com and look at their WMC weights.

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for your current stretch i'd probably say start with 16oz, as long as you don't mind a bit of weight on your nuts. you'll get used to it pretty fast and want to move up. check out secretleather.com and look at their WMC weights.
Thanks for the info. Checked out the website and they have some fun stuff! Not a cheap fetish, that's for sure.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Wore 40oz of ballweights to work today, as usual. Thought you might like pics of the bulge. I wear dark loose dress pants so it's not too obvious but look carefully and you'll see the weights snaking down my leg.

Attachments

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's nothing that I like better than a set of lowhangers on a guy. I just can't bring myself to wear weights to achieve it. It hurts to just look a them!! Fortunatley, I have a pretty good set of lowhangers, and with age they have nowhere else to go, but further down. It's the law of gravity. I will just keep up what I do and enjoy the benefits you weight wearer provide for my viewing pleasure.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's nothing that I like better than a set of lowhangers on a guy. I just can't bring myself to wear weights to achieve it. It hurts to just look a them!! Fortunatley, I have a pretty good set of lowhangers, and with age they have nowhere else to go, but further down. It's the law of gravity. I will just keep up what I do and enjoy the benefits you weight wearer provide for my viewing pleasure.

It is not painful. Quite the contrary, ball stretching with weights feels amazing. Especially if you add a penis weight. Walking around feels so good