Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi

I did stretching my sack, only at home, with parachute and some weights. I don't have any ball stretchers to put on, and carry i.e. all day under my pants. I was wondering, if it is comfortable to wear them under jeans, or other pants. It is possible to put them on, wear them under jeans, and work in office all day, wearing ball stretchers. What about visibility, where in pants You can fit medium or large stretcher?

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Hi

I did stretching my sack, only at home, with parachute and some weights. I don't have any ball stretchers to put on, and carry i.e. all day under my pants. I was wondering, if it is comfortable to wear them under jeans, or other pants. It is possible to put them on, wear them under jeans, and work in office all day, wearing ball stretchers. What about visibility, where in pants You can fit medium or large stretcher?

Your best bet is to get 3 or 4 of the 8oz WMC weights from secretleather.com. I wear 4-5 of them comfortably under jeans that are fitted, and at work under fitted Dockers. I show a decent bulge but it's not obscene. Make sure to keep your sack shaved to encourage the weights to move around freely and adjust to your sitting position, and use lots of shea butter lotion to keep your sack loose.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do you have to use shea butter/lotion to keep your sack loose?? I mean, when I wear my weights, I don't wear any lubricants... and it doesn't bother me. So is this something I should do??

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have another question too.... Every time I put my ball weights on, I get so turned on! I mean, really freakin' horny! My dick starts to leak precum like crazy and my throbs constantly until I jack off. Do you get that way?

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Why do you have to use shea butter/lotion to keep your sack loose?? I mean, when I wear my weights, I don't wear any lubricants... and it doesn't bother me. So is this something I should do??

The shea butter (especially if it contains vitamin e) actually encourages the skin to stretch, and it helps if you wear a lot of weight to avoid chafing and skin pinching.

As for getting horny... yeah, the weights keep me constantly turned on. It used to be a lot more intense, but now I keep it under control. I wear them 24/7 so they are just kind of part of my life now and I don't always notice they're there.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AWESOME! I am just starting to stretch my balls. I have a Spartacus strap, 1/2" that is used daily for a few hours at a time to get the left nut used to hanging lower... that's the tight one. I've ordered 1" and a 1-1/2" stretching straps to work with. FUN!!

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WOW your name suits you lowest hangers ! i usually have some low hangers too but damn yours are low. i don't really stretch them but sometimes pull em away a bit when i jerk it and i can see your "addiction"

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to secret leather.com. R u the guy in all the photos?
I think I gotta order me some of those WMC rings. Gotta figure out size tho.