Ballsy Move, Literally

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I stayed at my mom's last night because she was hosting a barbecue, and what college-age kid's going to say no to a bunch of ribs?!

I had a hell of a lot of fun eating, playing volleyball, and hanging with the folks. I had to get up early so I could make it back into town in time for work. I decided to shower before bed instead of in the morning, and when I checked my old bedroom drawer, all I had were a pair of skimpier briefs and jeans to change into. (Well, perish the thought I should opt to freeball, but Mom handed them to me and told me to wash up while she washed my uniform and my sweaty play clothes.)

So, taking a breath, I put the bad boys on and DAMN! was that an experience from hell. I pretty much stick to boxers, so anything tighter than my rubber duckie drawers was a bit much. I'll spare the details of having to shift the bait and tackle around so that it would fit in there (as comfortably as possible, NOT comfortably, mind you). It felt uncomfortable to walk much less shift around; the boys were pretty constricted and packed in tightly. Sure, that made one hell of a nice bulge, but fuck it... the pain wasn't worth the aestheticism.

Dag: Dee,

Ugh! that is a ballsy move! ...your poor man-bits all packed into one tight uncomfortable place! I feel your pain. I'm a free-baller and boxer guy. I like my man-bits to swing free!! ;)

Cheers - Dag

So how was the BBQ? :p

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=Dag link=board=clothing;num=1058227667;start=0#1 date=07/14/03 at 17:18:53]So how was the BBQ?  :p[/quote]

Ah man, it was something else! Nothing better to lure the family together than pounds after pounds of grilled ribs, steaks, chicken, pork chops, hamburgers, hot dogs, with copious plates of collard greens, baked beans, Greek salad, potato salad. Desserts, sodas, beers. And volleyball!!

(I'm pretty sore today.)

Even if I had to wake up with bloodshot eyes because I slept in dry contacts, that's okay. I had so much being with everyone. I met a (cousin-in-law?), too; real cool guy and I hope he can make my older cousin Mona happy. Just such a good feeling, man, seeing everyone have a good time and go worry-free for a while; I don't recall too many visits like that in the past few years, and am I immensely glad to have had that experience. Much love to everybody in Fort Knox!

7x6andchg: Along these same lines - although I very much enjoy playing softball in the summer and fall- I am glad when the season ends - I have yet to find a cup/supporter/brief/compression short that quite works. Also, I certainly don't have the money for custom ones...

For a while I was wearing "tighty whiteys" underneath the cup and can relate to Dee's experience...the pain, the agony, and the bulge go hand-in-hand.

As for family reunions - there's nothing like them. They are much better now that we're all (relatively) grown up - didn't like them much as a kid.

7x6&C