Baltimore HS Teacher Beaten Down in Her Own Class

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just saw the video of the teacher being assaulted. I was shocked that not one kid stepped up to help her.
Every one of those kids should be charged in that crime to a certain degree,
the principal should lose her job immediately.
I'm not too much older than those kids; and I have been involved in a physical altercation with a teacher when I was a junior in high school, but what happened to that poor woman was an outright attack, so it could be posted on youtube.
That girl should be expelled and sent to a juvenile detention center with charges brought against her.
In my case, I was actually assaulted first by the gym teacher, and I warned him not to touch me again. He did so, to prove a point to the rest of the class standing there. He was used to bullying us and I got tired of his pushing, shoving, slapping us in the head, punching us in the body. He was a much bigger man than I. However, he was not near as fast or as well-trained as I.
We ended up in court, he was humiliated that day in the gym, he lost his job, and he was also arrested for assaulting me and several other students.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I feel pity for children who aren't taught to respect elders or to see violence as an acceptable solution, but if I were that teacher, I would fight tooth-and-nail in court about my right to defend myself if attacked. Mother included. I'd knock her on her ass, too.

I just get floored when parents threaten legal action against teachers because they (the parents) won't do their responsibility in disciplining their children.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh man... This kind of behaviour from children makes me want to torture them. Who hits another person anyway? Those kids should have their hans cut off. Fucking wastes of flesh and brains.

Voici my 2 cents:

Children are given free reign in the country to act as they please without consequences. America has become a land where the children rule. In other countries, what the adult wants overrides what the children wants. That's they it used to be in this country when my parent were growing up.

Nowaways, Americans expect grown adults to get up out of their seats for the little snot-nosed brats. We're supposed to bow down to the children as it they are a bunch of little emperors. Everything's for the kids, kids, kids, and kids who never do any wrong! So, if they never do any wrong, then they never need to be disciplined or have any fear of it. Right?

Now then, what's the big mystery about why kids plot to attack their teachers and carry it through?

PS (Children need love and care, but they ALSO NEED DISCIPLINE [I'm not talking about children abuse])

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone hear about all those kids in Sydney marching into their high school with baseball bats and machetes? It was just last week I believe. I don't think anyone died but they injured about 20 people including a bunch of teachers. The world's going mental.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone hear about all those kids in Sydney marching into their high school with baseball bats and machetes? It was just last week I believe. I don't think anyone died but they injured about 20 people including a bunch of teachers. The world's going mental.

it's young people, they're insane. just look at some of the stuff that gets posted in here, there's a thread about touching straight people in their sleep, i started a thread about black stereotypes and got barrated by a bunch of white people telling me the millions of ways i was wrong. young people are effing crazy. it's not just that one girl who beat her teacher up, all her friends were egging her on. i LOVE my friends but i'd beat the shit out of them if they have the nerve to beat up on a teacher. you have to wonder, all those black people who got hosed down and attacked with police dogs just for the right to an education, think they still would've laid their lives on the line if they knew THIS is what we're doing with it??

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's young people, they're insane. just look at some of the stuff that gets posted in here, there's a thread about touching straight people in their sleep, i started a thread about black stereotypes and got barrated by a bunch of white people telling me the millions of ways i was wrong. young people are effing crazy. it's not just that one girl who beat her teacher up, all her friends were egging her on. i LOVE my friends but i'd beat the shit out of them if they have the nerve to beat up on a teacher. you have to wonder, all those black people who got hosed down and attacked with police dogs just for the right to an education, think they still would've laid their lives on the line if they knew THIS is what we're doing with it??

NO! The crowning glory to all of this was that they had the nerve to put it on MYSPACE! What was that about?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'll betcha twenty bucks that in two years time, they're all gonna be on welfare poppin out babies with dudes who are in and out of jail, wasting OUR tax dollars and complaining that the government won't do anything for em

(disclaimer i'm black and not basing this judgment on their color, on the fact that A FIGHT BROKE OUT BECAUSE A TEACHER WAS TRYING TO GET HER STUDENT TO BEHAVE). in my high-school days, we acted up sometimes but we knew when to tuck our tails in. i flipped out and called my biology teacher a bitch one day. i stand by that cuz she was a bitch but i didn't beat up the principal for suspending me. those girls are probably raised by bet while her mom's out at the club

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps in the light of recent school massacres, and as some here have suggested, teachers should be allowed, even encouraged to carry a concealed firearm. That way she could have shot the pupils who attacked her. Purely in self defence of course.

I wonder how the blame game would have played out then ...?

getting an idea of the dots connect?