Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all explained here.:biggrin1:

I hope you weren't expecting any profundity.:redface:

Oh, for the love of ...

Yes, I was expecting something profound. Silly me.:rolleyes:

Demolition Man was the last reference I expected from you but now that you have, can you tell me what each of the shells is for?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There have actually been a total of three teacher assaults within roughly a 36 hour window. I was at a meeting with a friend who is a city school official and she was telling me about it. A teacher at another high school was (as of yesterday morning) still in the hospital following the assault.

...Minutes after the plans for the meeting were announced, a student and city school teacher at Mergenthaler Vocational-Technical High School on Hillen Road were taken to Union Memorial Hospital, authorities said.

Source

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ugh... sickening. stories like this really piss me off. im so glad i was taught to know better. the kids and the principal need to be axed, but the people who really need to be punished are the parents because they're the real root of problems like this. i can imagine what parents of their caliber would say in their kid's defense. "well she shudna been all in my child face i taught my child not to take no shit from nobody i don't care who it is." <-- ive actualy heard that said before by a parent in response to a similar situation at my school. parental failure in the highest degree. you should have taught your child how to have some damn respect. lets see how far your child gets with what you've taught them.

some people have no business raising a child. its almost like a child raising a child when you look at some of these parents' intelligence level. like my favorite teacher used to say "... your mother should have swallowed."
:lmao: