Baltimore Orioles Lose 30-3 Tonight

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I should think that it would take more than a bunch of one-inch wangs to score 30 runs.

The Orioles, on the other hand....

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave my boys alone. It is tragic though it hurts my heart. But I do hope at some point they will turn it around.

I wish they were doing better too. But I'm more of a football person myself. I'll be really upset if the Ravens don't do good this season.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The O's are Brooks Robinson, Jim Palmer, and Cal Ripken.

Exactly. Mike Cuellar, Dave McNally, Eddie Murray, Lee May, Paul Blair, Bobby Gritch, Mark Belanger. They have not been the same since they left Memorial Stadium.

This team would struggle against the Church of the Christ Child Nuns.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly. Mike Cuellar, Dave McNally, Eddie Murray, Lee May, Paul Blair, Bobby Gritch, Mark Belanger. They have not been the same since they left Memorial Stadium.

This team would struggle against the Church of the Christ Child Nuns.

I do have to agree with you there. What do you think the problem is, DCWrestling fan?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have not been worth a damn since Peter Angelos bought the team. I'd start there.

Angelos is a dolt. Not an O's fan but I respect what was once a linchpin old line baseball team. Terrific classic logo, one of the best, and so many great players over the years. They are sort of a laughing stock now. Too bad.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Angelos is a dolt. Not an O's fan but I respect what was once a linchpin old line baseball team. Terrific classic logo, one of the best, and so many great players over the years. They are sort of a laughing stock now. Too bad.

all true.

this team was the pride of the league at one point. now this. fuck !!!!!

dickhead needs to put "baltimore" on the away uniforms too, now that dc has a team. but he won't.

/rant

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This reminds me of when Alex Rodriguez was hovering a home run short or so of 500 for his career and 7 of the 11 NYY's hit 8 home runs in a single game to beat the White Sox 16-3. Guess A-Rod and the other player's penix's each is only 1" long too ? :wink: