Bam Margera

clownboots19: Anyone know anything about skateboarder and former Jackass star Bam Majera's penis size? If you checked out the Jackass show when it ran on MTV, it showed an x-ray where the lap protector wasn't covering his ding dong and it showed (briefly) his schlong on the x-ray results. It also briefly showed the same thing on the Jackass movie. It appeared to be pretty fat, and longer than average..anyone heard anything or have any idea?

Reactions: Shark16

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 27 2004, 03:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 27 2004, 03:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Nov 27 2004, 05:23 AM
How can an X-ray show a man&#39;s penis?
[post=264972]Quoted post[/post]​
I was wondering the same thing, Jon.
[post=264995]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes indeed. Click here to see one of my previous posts on this topic.

bigenuf

1st Like
Media
In college I worked part-time in an orthopaedic clinic and I have seen x-rays of the pelvis that clearly show the outline of the penis.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I remember that scene in the Jackass movie, but his penis didn&#39;t look big. I thought it looked kind of average.

Stevo was always wearing thongs in his stunts, which seemed to exaggerate his size. But then I realized that if i were wearing those same outfits, my penis would be hanging out, so he must not be that big.

Reactions: Ehg_pl_ant

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bam Margera (Viva la Bam) is rumored to be hung. Has anyone seen a nude pic of him? I heard there was a sex video of him and his girlfriend. He loves to pull his pants way down in front, almost to the top of his penis, to show off his tatoo. What do you think?

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by goodguy2244@Aug 19 2005, 05:01 PM
Bam Margera (Viva la Bam) is rumored to be hung. Has anyone seen a nude pic of him? I heard there was a sex video of him and his girlfriend. He loves to pull his pants way down in front, almost to the top of his penis, to show off his tatoo. What do you think?
[post=336754]Quoted post[/post]​

Everybody has different scales in judging cock.

Mine is:

Miniscule
Small
Average
Above average
Nice
Big
Huge
Get me Ringling Bros.

I would put Bam at Nice, close to eight, a good thickness. He loves to show it, loves to jack off--often ON people at wild parties.

Steve-O has an above average cock, but he WILL let men suck it.

Johnny Knoxville--we wait and we dream.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Now what&#39;s that? A new fetish, rontgenophility? I guess that image was by far one of the most disgusting I ever saw, not considering the effects of x-radiation on your swimmers.

Bruce

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter@Aug 22 2005, 12:22 PM
Now what&#39;s that? A new fetish, rontgenophility? I guess that image was by far one of the most disgusting I ever saw, not considering the effects of x-radiation on your swimmers.

Bruce
[post=337265]Quoted post[/post]​

Wasn&#39;t Bam x-rayed after he shoved a Hot Wheels car up his ass on Jackass? I&#39;ll check around when it&#39;s convenient but the posted exposure may be from that episode.

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 23 2005, 12:10 PM
Wasn&#39;t Bam x-rayed after he shoved a Hot Wheels car up his ass on Jackass? I&#39;ll check around when it&#39;s convenient but the posted exposure may be from that episode.
[post=337449]Quoted post[/post]​

Bam didn&#39;t shove the car up his ass - I think it was originally supposed to be Steve-o, but he declined and the task fell to Ryan Dunn, who went through with it.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did see the x-ray scene from Jackass and he is probably bigger than average. I was surprised that they would show that on normal cable. Bam did not impress me, but the nurse seemed excited as others pointed it out and she covered it with her hand. His wealth makes up for not having a "huge" cock.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
What kind of shitheads are those who debate over who of them can shove a car up his rear exit (or intake?) and get an x-ray image of it? And who is interested in their dicks?

Bruce