Bam Margera

chaos973

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok having quite a bit of medical experiance and tons of x-ray experiance, it can be very hard to tell on an x ray since the penis extends into the body and thus, the inner part will show up on an x-ray and that can make it hard to tell how much is insde and how much is outside

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Those X rays are doctored up....

I dont think Ive EVER seen Xrays that show the penis THAT clear.....

Generally it's just a shadow.
Plus, based on the nude...Id question that cock shot size

Medical Minds of the board - do you concur?
nope u can actually see the dick on x rays lol its funny seeing piercings on it tho hahahah

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The x-ray is from Jackass the tv show when Bam tried to jump a river on roller skates. He broke his tailbone and when they showed the x-ray you could clearly see his dick.

Ryan Dunn's dick was also visible on the Jackass Movie when he stuck the hotwheel up his ass.

In the deleted scenes from Jackass 2, Bam gets into a glass elevator naked. They show his frontal for a good enough amount of time.

In Jackass 2.5 you see Johnny's cock as well as Bam's.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't buy 2.5. It's only on MTV.com or something like that. Bam's "sex tape" is an easter egg on an old CKY video, but it's all blurred out and I'm not even sure if it's real. It's not with Missy, the chick he married, but the chick he was with when he did CRIBS circa 2001. I don't remember her name, but it's like Nicki or something.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
You can't buy 2.5. It's only on MTV.com or something like that. Bam's "sex tape" is an easter egg on an old CKY video, but it's all blurred out and I'm not even sure if it's real. It's not with Missy, the chick he married, but the chick he was with when he did CRIBS circa 2001. I don't remember her name, but it's like Nicki or something.
lol her names jennifer

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
well that does it im buying 2.5
lol

IMO, the shot of his dick in the extras on Jackass 2 is better than the one in 2.5. And Johnny Knoxville's frontal scene isn't that great either. Though, I do love the look of his dick as he's peeing and he pushes it down. However, it goes by so fast you really don't get a great look at it. I'd wait 'til it's cheaper if you're just wanting it for these two scenes.

Jackass 2.5 is available for purchase nearly everywhere. My brother bought it on Thursday at Target, which is how I saw it. The thing is you can't find it for less than $19.95 anywhere, which is why I'd advise people to wait until the price goes down if they only want to buy it for those two scenes.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As far as I'm concerned, "Bam" is one of the most annoying dudes on the entire planet. I can't wait for his 15 minutes of fame to finally come to a screeching hault.

I totally agree with you. He's not one that I could handle being around for more than .ooo8 seconds.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wasn't Bam x-rayed after he shoved a Hot Wheels car up his ass on Jackass? I'll check around when it's convenient but the posted exposure may be from that episode.

No. Another stunt guy in "Jackass the Movie" did that "Matchbox car (in a condom) up his rectum" stunt. I think that his name is Ryan.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I scanned these a while ago from some European skater magazine. This is his friend, the lead singer of some Nordic band called "Him." The article says they have a lot of grab ass and carassing of one another, that Bam gives this guy all his "man love."

Attachments

Last edited:

riksax

Just Browsing
Media
the man-crush is a Finnish lead-singer of a band called HIM named Ville Valo. and btw: jcjb2002, he is sooo not Bam's blood brother :mad: