Bam Margera

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Wow. And they say they left the "gay" pictures out. Some say Bam talked on a radio show about "getting gay" with this man.

I'm fascinated by this new thing going on, this sort of "gay chicken" thing that makes men seem even more cool -- because it's supposedly for irony's sake, but deep down inside they probably like it for more than just irony.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
bam isnt gay he's just in love with the band HIM, gawd cant a celebrity be in awe of another celebrity or rock band without it being sexual?sheesh!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
That's pretty much the paranoia men live with. Express the slightest amount of admiration for another male and you are suspected of being gay. Male privilege is a double edged sword. (Then again, it could be said that in these pictures Bam is showing more than a "slightest amount" of admiration. The affection in those pictures is palpable!)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media

bigwhenhorny

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm, maybe I am just huge, but is it just me, or does he have a small cock and balls for his age? I am considerably younger and have saggier nuts and a much bigger flaccid.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
A well known photographer once told me that it takes a lot to look big on camera. An average penis is six inches. That means the average flaccid is about three inches, sometimes less. A three flaccid penis looks really small on an average male build. It's an optical illusion that is enhanced on camera. He's perfectly normal, if not on the big side, actually.