Ban him!! (no - not him - the other 'him')

Well?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Hell YES!!

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^Certainly. I hope they decide not to ban you, nobody enjoy's my bootycheeks more than my prince_will.

damn straight. that jiggle got me through some tough times. they can't ban me though. i'm fucking invincible.

It is no secret Marley prefers "Mango Rose" body wash in the shower. The very flower of masculinity he is. LMAO

ooh, he does? *runs over to The Body Shop to buy it for our next bath*

marls, why would Oh_Yeah know this?

*gets ready to smackabitch*

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
damn straight. that jiggle got me through some tough times. they can't ban me though. i'm fucking invincible.

And sexy.

ooh, he does? *runs over to The Body Shop to buy it for our next bath*

I'll run the water.

marls, why would Oh_Yeah know this?

*gets ready to smackabitch*

All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my brothas. I had to fight my uncahs. But I never thought I'd have to fight my own husband. I loves prince_will God knows I do, but I'll KILL HIM DEAD if he put his hands on me again.

Media
And sexy.

I'll run the water.

All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my brothas. I had to fight my uncahs. But I never thought I'd have to fight my own husband. I loves prince_will God knows I do, but I'll KILL HIM DEAD if he put his hands on me again.

You better bash yo husband's head in and pray fa heaven layda.

Numbers, you naughty boy. You can't be banned! It's unattractive and you are too pretty for such unattractive things!