Ban me, motherfuckers.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
noface60 said:
*is afraid to ask* What is an Indian Food Fart? (even urbandictionary.com doesn't have an answer to this!)

The clue is in the name. :rolleyes:

[alex8dictionary.com definition]: "An especially potent eructation released through the anus and seasoned with a heady blend of spices and other intense flavorings, such as are commonly associated with vindaloo, rogan josh and other foodstuffs that originate from India. cf. also Chili Fart, Fromage Fart, Ovoid Fart, etc."

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
COLJohn said:
Jeff, you are as with the tides, your percentages ebbing and flowing, leaving in their wake a saline reminder of your fleeting presence of the moment reminiscent of Spladle's easy and frequent transgendering. Someone has to fill the void left in his passing.

Is this an invitation to fill Jeff's void?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
COLJohn said:
Nothing could replace Jeff...no, I was referring to Spladle, who is either departed or here in another incarnation. If it's the latter, it doesn't have the same quirky persona.

Chuck, quit grinning.

I am but dust in the wind, a leaf blowing through the trees, small birds playing in a fountain.

I have no interest in changing my gender. To be compared to Spladle is silly, because Chase is a good kid, and he is still around somewhere..... No reason to fill his shoes (or his void) for now.:tongue:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HickBoy said:
Don't ban me, br'er bear.

Trow me in de briar patch instead.

The trucks will be by shortly to cart you and your stuff off to Bugtussle and to take your computer away. The Beverly Hillbillies shack has been vacant for years.

"Come and listen to mah story 'bout a man named Jed..."

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
dcwrestlefan said:
The trucks will be by shortly to cart you and your stuff off to Bugtussle and to take your computer away. The Beverly Hillbillies shack has been vacant for years.

"Come and listen to mah story 'bout a man named Jed..."

Wrong reference, Bob.

Get hip and ban me. If you can't get hip, ban me anyway.