Banana Dicks and Meat hook cocks

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
My cock is pretty straight, it'll bend when short of a full erection. When fully pumped though you'd break it to bend it.

The question to you guys with not quite straight dicks. When you shove it in and full strength per se does the dick straighten out? Does it make room in the vagina for its shape?

The meat hook guys: Do you get it all in?

Would my sex partners and I have been happier if I'd had a cork screw shaped cock?:biggrin1:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Erect penis = hard
Vagina = soft

The vaginal walls will be moved by the penis not the other way around.

I guess the meat hook shaped guys don't get it all in then. I mean basically the bottom part of a J hooked cock (that I've seen recently on yuvutu) don't penetrate. It seems like a loss of a few inches.

I was also guessing that since the banana dicks are often found on the really large cocks maybe they didn't get really hard erect and would bend.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Erect penis = hard
Vagina = soft

The vaginal walls will be moved by the penis not the other way around.

If they don't straighten out then may you can find an entry angle that really hits her spot with the head of your dick, hmmm.............?

Gilly baby, have you ever had a banana dick that hit that spot? Do you have a spot?:wink:

Media
I guess the meat hook shaped guys don't get it all in then. I mean basically the bottom part of a J hooked cock (that I've seen recently on yuvutu) don't penetrate. It seems like a loss of a few inches.

I was also guessing that since the banana dicks are often found on the really large cocks maybe they didn't get really hard erect and would bend.

What's a banana dick?

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine has a fairly pronounced curve in it and it never hurt anybody. To answer the question it only straightens out if it's not rock hard. When its hard, no matter where I put it the curve is there to stay.
The curve is also very good for stimulating the G-spot.
MK

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Mine is curved to the left and I guess it doesn't straighten out while having sex: too hard.

Sometimes sex is painful to my girlfriend but I think it is more a size problem than a shape one.

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
I've got a banana dick, and it never kept me from having sex, although I do regret that it would go deeper if it wasn't so curved. But yes, it goes all the way in, somehow.

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, the joys of having a 'banana dick'. My cock has a slight curve upward and ALL the women that I have known love that it curves upwards. NO complaints here. :smile:

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sorta wish mine was straighter in a way. When I straighten it as much as I can, it gains in length, but I;m completely happy with my banana curve...most people like it lol.