Banana for anal?

Media
Just took the banana bareback:eek:

When I first penetrated it was a bit sore so I took it out.
It felt a bit better the second time from then on it just got easier and easier therefore deeper and deeper. Oh and I had no explosions. :D

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife has told me stories about masturbating with bananas au naturale, but all I can think of is how chafing that hard, brown knobbly bit on the end must be! Thus, I couldn't even imagine doing that without putting a rubber on it first.

Media
My wife has told me stories about masturbating with bananas au naturale, but all I can think of is how chafing that hard, brown knobbly bit on the end must be! Thus, I couldn't even imagine doing that without putting a rubber on it first.

I managed to cut that bit off without penetrating the banana skin itself so no banana came out and there was not brown jaggy bit on then end :)

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just took the banana bareback:eek:

When I first penetrated it was a bit sore so I took it out.
It felt a bit better the second time from then on it just got easier and easier therefore deeper and deeper. Oh and I had no explosions. :D
well done and great pictures!!
did you masturbate into it later? :wink:

mdc99co

Just Browsing
Media
Hey bud, take this advice in stone. Never, EVER stick anything in your ass except:

1. Finger
2. Dildo or vibrator
3. Penis

I'm sure you can accommodate your needs with one of the above.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vigorous thrusting tends to make a banana split and the warmth of your rectum will soon make a cucumber turn to mush too. I'm surprised nobody has suggested a carrot! They are nice and hard and come in a variety of lengths and girths and are considerably cheaper. If the end is pointed, cut it off or carve it into a blunt end. I once carved a thick carrot, so that the end looked like the head of my own penis! I've always put a condom on it, which apart from the bacteria issue, also helps smooth out the surface too.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Vigorous thrusting tends to make a banana split and the warmth of your rectum will soon make a cucumber turn to mush too. I'm surprised nobody has suggested a carrot! They are nice and hard and come in a variety of lengths and girths and are considerably cheaper. If the end is pointed, cut it off or carve it into a blunt end. I once carved a thick carrot, so that the end looked like the head of my own penis! I've always put a condom on it, which apart from the bacteria issue, also helps smooth out the surface too.
I was going to suggest carrot now! :swordfight:

engorged

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah im not realy into anal becuase my arse is usually full of pooh. so a banana carrot cucumber zuchini leek can be good. they come out a bit brown n smelly but i dont feel embarrassed..