Banana shot out of ass.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, the guy behind the camera was being a total douche. I'd like to see him try to catch a fucking banana flying out of a woman's vagina with his fucking teeth.

He DOES have the quote of the week, however:

"We don't care about the strawberry, just put that corn on the cob up her butt."

Hahahahahahahaha.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Man, the guy behind the camera was being a total douche. I'd like to see him try to catch a fucking banana flying out of a woman's vagina with his fucking teeth.

He DOES have the quote of the week, however:

"We don't care about the strawberry, just put that corn on the cob up her butt."

Hahahahahahahaha.

hah, i didn't have sound on when I saw it, I must revisit the clip.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this is pricelss, not hot at all, but funny :)
UselessJunk.com
LOL! omg. I can't believe you made me watch that. So funny how seriously these people were taking this little project. Definitely way too much free time on some people's hands! O, and by the way..... EEEWWWWWWE!!!!!!! lol

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I feel like a banana split from Dairy Queen. Oh, you want one Mercurial?...okay... Umm I think she'll like hers with extra chocolate sauce and nuts...Umm. I think I will pass on the banana split...I will have the Tropical Blizzard instead. Oh? It has bananas in it? Great! I love bananas...

Could I get a swirl of chocolate sauce on that Tropical Blizzard? Fabulous.

Oh, Mercurial...how's your banana split with extra chocolate sauce and nuts?!!!

Mercurial::chairfall: :puke:

That good, eh? Get her an extra one of those banana splits azz per her instructions-- to go.

Ephoe28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
haha i didn't have the sound on and was becoming concerned that she was going to keep trying to catch it in her mouth till she got it. I'm not entirely sure that is possible *catching it in ur mouth*. It's kinda like stopping a speeding bullet w/ur teeth. Well, maybe not that extreme, but i sure as hell couldn't do it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, I feel like a banana split from Dairy Queen. Oh, you want one Mercurial?...okay... Umm I think she'll like hers with extra chocolate sauce and nuts...Umm. I think I will pass on the banana split...I will have the Tropical Blizzard instead. Oh? It has bananas in it? Great! I love bananas...

Could I get a swirl of chocolate sauce on that Tropical Blizzard? Fabulous.

Oh, Mercurial...how's your banana split with extra chocolate sauce and nuts?!!!

Mercurial::chairfall: :puke:

That good, eh? Get her an extra one of those banana splits azz per her instructions-- to go.

One banana split with everything minus the fecal matter sprinkles...to go. How's that tropical blizzard, Indy? :banana:

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone remember the old OLD viral vid from the 90's where a guy shoots a hot dog out of his ass, puts it on a bun and hands it to his unsuspecting buddy? I think it was one of the original Jackass stunts done even before they were on TV... THAT was a funny vid.. all you heard was splurrrt as it shot out his ass and the cameraman started laughing. I wish I still had that vid. I laugh even just thinking about it.

This one is a close second though, the time it smacks her in the nose is too damn funny.