Banana

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a handsome banana...the pink one!

Careful their mandoman, you did notice the pink one was circumcised??? you just admitted a cut dick is very nice to look at :biggrin1: You have just gone a bit backward from some of your post it mite appear and you will make your anti-circ friends very very mad at you for making the statement you just did about a good looking cut cock.:wink:

Oh i liked reading that from you LOL. It seems we mite agree on something after all.:wink: So thank you very much for confirming what i have known all along cut cocks are very beautifully to see .[ unlike some of the the banana looking ones.] thanks again for the complement you just gave to all the cut guys dicks looking good. and also for agreeing with us ladies who prefer their sexy look of the circumcised cock as well.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were unloading the groceries in the altogether?

** goes immediately to apply for grocery delivery jobs **

yes i would buy groceries every day if he was the delivery boy LOL. i would even buy them for my neighbors and have them delivered to my place for them to be picked up just to see that. but of coarse i could only look so long before i would have to sample it, :biggrin1::biggrin1: