jaipo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has he posted anything new
I subscribed to his page because it was only $5, and I gotta say, there’s not much there that hasn’t already been posted on his Twitter or in this thread. A few new pictures, some stroking videos from the same angles(not showing face in most of them, or not full body), but little to no nut vids so that’s kinda disappointing. He also doesn’t upload very frequently. I remember following him back in the day on tumblr his username was ced-figherfighter(some old post might show up on google or twitter), and even then he wasn’t really that active.

CoolestofCool

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I subscribed to his page because it was only $5, and I gotta say, there’s not much there that hasn’t already been posted on his Twitter or in this thread. A few new pictures, some stroking videos from the same angles(not showing face in most of them, or not full body), but little to no nut vids so that’s kinda disappointing. He also doesn’t upload very frequently. I remember following him back in the day on tumblr his username was ced-figherfighter(some old post might show up on google or twitter), and even then he wasn’t really that active.
He’s getting on my nerve

jaipo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Third! Save your money
Yeah no, absolutely not. You can find a lot of his content on google or if you can, tumblr. I keep checking out his account and he’s had the same number of post for like the past 3 months, so he’s not uploading anything new but he will post some clips on his Twitter every now and then

Reactions: Maxwell05

CoolestofCool

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah no, absolutely not. You can find a lot of his content on google or if you can, tumblr. I keep checking out his account and he’s had the same number of post for like the past 3 months, so he’s not uploading anything new but he will post some clips on his Twitter every now and then
I just want to see his ass he wouldn’t budge on onlyfans do you have any

Reactions: Maxwell05