banging the cervix too hard

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, I'd like to know if other guys routinely bang into a woman's cervix. When one of my partners gets really aroused, she likes hard pounding. But she can't take the entire length of me, so sometimes my cock hits her cervix hard. After a while, this feels uncomfortable for me. Y'know, I would have expected the woman to complain about banging too hard. Does anybody else have the same experience?

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'd like to know if other guys routinely bang into a woman's cervix. When one of my partners gets really aroused, she likes hard pounding. But she can't take the entire length of me, so sometimes my cock hits her cervix hard. After a while, this feels uncomfortable for me. Y'know, I would have expected the woman to complain about banging too hard. Does anybody else have the same experience?
Repeatedly banging the cervix can cause damage (as much if not moreso to you than her). My suggestion is to find a position that allows vigorous sex without hitting anything.

Lay her face down and lie on top of her (with her body straight). This will minimize the amount you can insert and let you be more vigorous. My GF prefers me to wait until we go backdoor to be the most vigorous (she's only 5' 3.5").

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found that some women like gentle pressure against the cervix and to some it is very uncomfortable. there have been only a few times when it has felt to me like my head is pushing through the cervix (I know this probably feels more like it is rather than actually penetrating the cervix) but most of the time I just hold the head with gentle pressure against the cervix as my patner cums. they say the feeling of fullness is overwhelming. I think repeated pounding of the cervix is NOT a good thing for the lady involved

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This varies for alot of women.

For me, contact and then holding it there while gently nudging it means orgasm. I can't even stop it. It makes me finish. I guess that why I like big guys. That and just visually it is exciting and fun to grab a hold of. Come to think of it. I drive a truck. I just like big things in general.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience it seems to me like most women don't have a whole lot of feeling right up there. I say this because I routinely pump into the very back of a girl without her complaining, and I think they'd be a lot more vocal if it hurt. I'm sure it does vary for different women though.

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my gf likes it, but my ex did not. Some feel a lot of pain, and they really hate it. Most of the women that I found enjoy big dicks enjoy some type of contact and that comes with the package. I did have sex once with one that I knew i got inside that last ring - but I know that can be very dangerous.

Reactions: BigBen

BenWaaaaah

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every girl I've been with likes some kind of cervix contact - some like it hit repeatedly - some like a little. But everyone I've been with has been happy when I hit it. One won't cum unless I really really nail it... Some have said "No one's ever hit that before." All depends...