Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The most glorious sound of sex is not the fap of balls against the pussy- that's hot but the clank of the belt buckle, and the subsequent unbuttoning of my faded 501s. Tonight was no exception; Annie, the feline hottie I picked up was expert at stroking. "Mm mm big and hard"she said as her tiny hands felt for the end of my cock. Let's see it stud. You fucked my sister last night-put my boyfriend right off his game; Becca came too loudly as you pounded her!
"Wow, I can see why; that's a piece of art! She exclaimed as my cock sprang out, hitting her face as she opened her mouth and prepared to blow me.

Bitch, suck it! I said as my hands pushed her towards the glistening head of my 11 inch throbbing cock.

Her mouth opened, entering her I felt her pierced tongue stroke my veiny dick. She gasped as my swollen cockhead pressed against the back of her mouth.

With a thrust of my hips I was in- deep throating my GF's sister.

Annie was tall and skinny, tanned tight and stacked. Her tits were round and firm; no under boobdroop on her. Gary, her skinny boyfriend missed a trick by being grounded; last nights fuckfest had left her flat; craving hard fast banging sex.

When she came over she had one thing on her mind- fucking.

"Stud, I know your big cock got a workout last night, but hearing you plough my sister; made me too horny for Gary; he's nice but your the Alpha! She slid past me, slid a hand to my crotch and saidBecca doesn't mind we usually fuck in teams but last night she wanted you alone.

She was in a pair of short shorts and a tiny bikini top which she shucked off as she moved towards the bedroom- we never made it there.

Instead she blew me, expertly sucking on my raging hard cock, playing with and tugging on my cum filled balls. Three times I almost climaxed; I kept thinking of the look on poor Gary's face when she mounts him after being fucked by me- his ego would be as torn up as her cunt.

Finally I gasped and exploded in her mouth; semen sliding down her chin and my balls- she licked me clean while I hungrily sucked on her teen tits and slid to her waiting wet cunt.

She moaned as my tongue played with her clit and lips; getting her wet for me- after a while she shuddered to orgasm as she continued to stroke me.

I picked her up and impailed her on my cock head, sliding in an inch at a time.

Fuck it's big, too big too big she squealed as I ground it into her.

The bitch took it all I thought as my balls rested against her, throbbing inside her tight cunt. I pulled out, flipped her on all fours and hiked her ass in the air.

I stood up, towering over her and flexed- she stared at my mirror reflection and said "do it stud fuck my brains out".

I mounted her and impailed her once again on my throbbing veiny cock. I went in and out like a steam hammer; pumping her. She gasped each time my glistening rock hard cock pounded; it wasn't about her - this was my orgasm and when I said "I'm cumming" I roared and grunted as my balls tightened as I shot my wad into her; the rush caused her pussy to spasm as she came.

I pulled my member out and flipped her on her back- I dove in to eat the freshly fucked pussy, touching her to orgasm again.

We drifted off to sleep, my mouth with a nipple in it- the hickkies just beginning to show; her hand around my semi soft cum covered cock.

She woke me up with a hand job; I forced her head to my dick just before cumming- her face was splattered.

There was an angry pounding at the door; it was Gregg.

I know she's here, and you fucked her, send the bitch out!

I said to come in; he did. I was in a towel which I dropped; his gaze stopped at my dick- hanging down, slick, wet and obviously huge.

He threw a punch; I blocked it and shoved him to the floor.

Annie came out, told me to shut up and unzipped his fly, sucking his cock while she motioned for me to get hard and get inside.

Gregg was torn; the look on his face as I straddled Annie. My cock, semi hard touching her perfect ass was one of wonderment. He couldn't take his eyes off it as it got rock hard; I squeezed some precum onto the head and shaft and slid inside; cum slid out as she took the whole thing. I positioned myself so I could view his cock getting blown. My balls were slapping against her lips. She began to moan as my pounding increased. Gregg shot his load: Annie didn't even know. With a grunt I came: I pulled out and shot ropes of cum all over her and him. I stood there; rock hard " stud, I've loosened her up for you- why don't you fuck her?"'his dick got hard and he mounted her, but it was no good- he tried to pound her but his stride was off and he shot too soon. Annie stood up, took me by the cock and led me to bed. Gregg followed; " you can clean up after he's done, and you can try to fuck me later if he will let you."she said as she lay down at the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide, touching her clit. "'What are you waiting for stud, get back inside and finish the job."

Hard again I entered her and gently fed her my dick until it was full in her pussy; soon she came and leaped off me before wrapping her mouth around me.

Gregg who had been watching mounted her from behind and started to fuck her. Seeing he was enjoying it I said that if he came inside I'd hate fuck her brains out; and then my boys would come round and do the same. He agreed not to cum inside, but sprayed his jizz on her stomach and tits, as I came down her throat.

She licked her lips and and looked expectedly for more hard cock. Sorry baby but I and the stud here are all tapped out. But some fellas are coming over; why don't you get in the shower and get ready; the party is about to start.

She looked at me and went to shower I went in too and was rewarded with a hand job.

When we got out my boys were there. Already naked, preening and showing off their hard ons. While I'm big, horse is bigger- 12 inches of cock meat. He whistled as she came out.

Ok boys, this is Greg, he's pretty wiped out and won't give you no trouble. This fine skinny bitch is Annie; she loves cock. You all get to fuck her as often as you can. She is not been a analised yet but has the tightest, slick cunt you ever fucked. Since I like her, don't hate fuck her, unless she complains- if so we will fuck her to death. With that I swung my massive meat into her face, her mouth opened up to suck me off. The boys lined up and fucked her until no one could get hard; after each cummdump Greg ate it out. She sucked me until I was dry; hanging between my legs was a drained limp dick. Gregg looked on in amazement as 5 of the biggest swinging dicks fucked his girl friend and all he could do is eat out her cunt as us Alfas tore it up. Finally after we all were drained Annie said thank you and slid into a deep sleep; only to be woken up by me fingering her ass for the finale- her utter degradation. Me in her ass, her BF in her mouth and hard n horny lads all lined up for a final fast and furious fuck; any holes a goal boys as I ploughed my way into her Virgin shitter.

She couldn't walk for a week; much less fuck. Luckily Becca came round to help take care of her and me too- poor Greg yum

he got fuckdd by the horse; he now sucks and fucks boys n bitches, Annie is my bitch so it's all good.