Bangkok Massage

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every summer I travel to Bangkok. After almost 24 hours of traveling I finally get into my hotel room and always call the front desk for a massage. I jump in the shower and take a nice hot shower while I am waiting for the girl to arrive. I finish and just put on the silk robe and leave it open. The girl is always brought up to the room by a bellman, who I get to flash when I open the door with my robe wide open. I usually get a nice smile from the bellman and then tip him.

As soon as the door is closed I take off the robe and stand naked with the girl as she has me complete the info form and asking about the kind of massage I want. I tell her full body and I indicate that I want her naked too. The usually giggle and resist, but the word "tip" works magic obviously. We settle on a price for the "body to body" massage and she undresses as I lay down on the bed. As I am face down to start, she begins by rubbing her entire body along my naked backside. I can feel her trim pubes brushing against my ass and her tits on my back. I am able to stroke her legs as she works my backside giving me a very thorough and pleasurable massage.

Then she says it's time to turn over. Now my hands are free to play with her pussy. Some are OK with inserting a finger, while others just let me rub her clit. She rubs the front of her body along the front of mine, placing my hard cock between her breasts and playing with my dick. Sometimes I get a blow job, other times "just" a hand job. She always lets me play with her ass as she is on top of me. It never gets to fucking, but the pleasure is amazing. After she gets me off, she wants to shower in the room and I get to watch her as I'm stroking my dick again.

This has become my tradition/routine every time I arrive. I pass the time on the long flights imagining the fun I am going to have once I get to the hotel! Can't wait to get back!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every summer I travel to Bangkok. After almost 24 hours of traveling I finally get into my hotel room and always call the front desk for a massage. I jump in the shower and take a nice hot shower while I am waiting for the girl to arrive. I finish and just put on the silk robe and leave it open. The girl is always brought up to the room by a bellman, who I get to flash when I open the door with my robe wide open. I usually get a nice smile from the bellman and then tip him.

As soon as the door is closed I take off the robe and stand naked with the girl as she has me complete the info form and asking about the kind of massage I want. I tell her full body and I indicate that I want her naked too. The usually giggle and resist, but the word "tip" works magic obviously. We settle on a price for the "body to body" massage and she undresses as I lay down on the bed. As I am face down to start, she begins by rubbing her entire body along my naked backside. I can feel her trim pubes brushing against my ass and her tits on my back. I am able to stroke her legs as she works my backside giving me a very thorough and pleasurable massage.

Then she says it's time to turn over. Now my hands are free to play with her pussy. Some are OK with inserting a finger, while others just let me rub her clit. She rubs the front of her body along the front of mine, placing my hard cock between her breasts and playing with my dick. Sometimes I get a blow job, other times "just" a hand job. She always lets me play with her ass as she is on top of me. It never gets to fucking, but the pleasure is amazing. After she gets me off, she wants to shower in the room and I get to watch her as I'm stroking my dick again.

This has become my tradition/routine every time I arrive. I pass the time on the long flights imagining the fun I am going to have once I get to the hotel! Can't wait to get back!
Have you ever thought about enjoying a nice message with a sexy trans woman there in Thailand? Just curious.

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haven't done trans there, but I'll also go to the male massage places too. I try not to discriminate. ;) It is the national industry there.

Reactions: littleguy2

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been living in Bangkok for over 6 years. I can certainly give you the in's and out's (as it were) of the different types and levels of massage here. In fact, there are a few places that specialize in "massage for men, by men," if that's your interest. Not my thing, but I can certainly tell you where they are.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been living in Bangkok for over 6 years. I can certainly give you the in's and out's (as it were) of the different types and levels of massage here. In fact, there are a few places that specialize in "massage for men, by men," if that's your interest. Not my thing, but I can certainly tell you where they are.
Have you had a massage by a trans woman in Thailand? Again, just curious.

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you had a massage by a trans woman in Thailand? Again, just curious.

I have not. Although there certainly are many trans women here, both pre-op and post-op. So many "kathoey" or "ladyboys" here, in fact, that no one really gives them a second glance. It's an accepted "third sex" here. Some undergo full transition, while others - in fact, I would say a majority - do not. There are some massage places, both legit and "full service", that employ trans women. If I go for a standard massage (foot, back, etc.), I prefer a cis woman, because I think they have a softer touch and - in my experience (my personal opinion) - don't pressure you so much for tips and add-ons. If I go for a "full-service" massage, trans women simply aren't my cup of tea, although I will admit some of them are quite beautiful.

NOTE: With on-and-off COVID restrictions, standard massage parlors just recently reopened, though only at about half capacity, with stricter regulations. The so-called "happy ending" massage places are still closed. Which I find hilarious, because their both basically the same until the end.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have not. Although there certainly are many trans women here, both pre-op and post-op. So many "kathoey" or "ladyboys" here, in fact, that no one really gives them a second glance. It's an accepted "third sex" here. Some undergo full transition, while others - in fact, I would say a majority - do not. There are some massage places, both legit and "full service", that employ trans women. If I go for a standard massage (foot, back, etc.), I prefer a cis woman, because I think they have a softer touch and - in my experience (my personal opinion) - don't pressure you so much for tips and add-ons. If I go for a "full-service" massage, trans women simply aren't my cup of tea, although I will admit some of them are quite beautiful.

NOTE: With on-and-off COVID restrictions, standard massage parlors just recently reopened, though only at about half capacity, with stricter regulations. The so-called "happy ending" massage places are still closed. Which I find hilarious, because their both basically the same until the end.
Thanks for the reply. Interesting to hear your perspective. Have a great day!!

hustler8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious why you always choose women there - when your profile says 90% gay. Have you ever had a massage by a guy there? Are these trips your 10% experience with women?

I was thinking the exact same thing! Pretty strange thing for a 90% gay man to do. Or maybe not, I don't know. I dont even know what 10% straight means.

ilovecockalot

Legendary Member
Media
Where are they

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Curious why you always choose women there - when your profile says 90% gay. Have you ever had a massage by a guy there? Are these trips your 10% experience with women?
Just saw this question...the hotel only has females for massage, which as somewhat bi and exhausted from the travel that suits me just fine. Later on the trip I visit the male massage places in the area.

Reactions: dkr0714