Bank teller flirting

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at the bank the other day and the bank teller told me how good looking I was. It now makes me uncomfortable to go withdraw my money and I don't know what to do. I suppose I could change banks. She is married and about 30 years older than me.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, a women 30 years your senior told u that you were hot and that makes u uncomfortable? older people always do that cause they know that it could never happen so it really doesn't matter. take it as a compliment and move on.

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i get hit on by 60yo men at church and you can't handle a bank teller? it's not like you have to be there that much. you put on a happy face, do your thing, and get out. or... idk... withdraw your money from an ATM

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so does it make me anti-social that i bank almost ENTIRELY by ATM? my bank went fully interactive online about 7 yrs ago and with that, direct dep. and an ATM i very rarely ever present myself in person to a teller (also, online banking from home has a pretty loose dresscode, appearing in person i would have to at least have shorts shoes and a shirt)

but, before the online era, there was a teller at my bank that was always very cute & friendly, but he was my age and i had seen him out too. i'm not sure i'd be that comfortable now, hanging out with a dude who had knowlege of my ass AND assets, but back then i didnt' even think about it.

oh yeah btw tellers don't make alot of money so u shouldn't treat them like shit, save that for the manager if the bank has fukd something up.

rugbyguy14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so whats the deal with you send one her way and dont be so stuck up and think she wants to do you she's probably just being friendly