Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will not go in Walmart unless I need something that they and they alone sell. I will not do business with them, I will not join Sam's Club, and I wouldn't do business with any of the Walton family. Walmart has damaged this country in ways that may turn out to be irreparable.

Not to get all political in here but, I'm with you on that. My family and I refuse to do business with any of their stores. Walmart, Walgreens or Sam's Club.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK thinks letter sucks tryed to cheer him up but no luck and i also feel sorry for him because there is no vaccine against stupidity.........
Unfortunately, my cure lies within NOT READING YOUR ASININE JOKES. That, and taking PEPTO BISMO whilst reading your atrocious spelling and sentence structure.
So there.:fu: Now, kindly and most expeditiously-:bryce:
'Nuff said.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a humorless prick.
Forgive me if I appear to be bitching you out, that and the fact that we don't know each other, but where in fuck's name do you get off calling me that when you haven't read the entire thread, or other jokes by the op?:irked:
I might suggest you kindly do that before considering another summary opinionated post of me.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgive me if I appear to be bitching you out, that and the fact that we don't know each other, but where in fuck's name do you get off calling me that when you haven't read the entire thread, or other jokes by the op?:irked:
I might suggest you kindly do that before considering another summary opinionated post of me.

It's your posted that started this as i said if you do not like my jokes do not read them an i think your so narrow minded when you speek your earings knock together..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's your posted that started this(Not withstanding the fact that YOUR JOKE started the whole thread, right?) as i said if you do not like my jokes do not read them an i think your so narrow minded when you speek your earings knock together..
I only tire of listening to you and your methyl alcohol breath jokes and juvenile snipes when I don't see anything funny in them.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately, my cure lies within NOT READING YOUR ASININE JOKES. That, and taking PEPTO BISMOL whilst reading your atrocious spelling and sentence structure.
Oh Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, hoisted on your own petard, I'd say. :wink:

Furthermore, I'm starting to suspect that the OP exaggerates his bad spelling to spark a reaction.

Not to get all political in here but, I'm with you on that. My family and I refuse to do business with any of their stores. Walmart, Walgreens or Sam's Club.
Walgreens is not owned by or associated with Walmart in any way. In fact, they are aggressively in competition with them. So if you hate Walmart, shop Walgreens. Better yet, shop local.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, hoisted on your own petard, I'd say. :wink:

Furthermore, I'm starting to suspect that the OP exaggerates his bad spelling to spark a reaction.

Walgreens is not owned by or associated with Walmart in any way. In fact, they are aggressively in competition with them. So if you hate Walmart, shop Walgreens.
Yeah, well, my keyboard's been sticking, so partially my bad, I'll admit only that to you.

Altho, you may have a point there, Maxy, he does appear to have the most atrocious deliberate bad spelling, doesn't he?

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, well, my keyboard's been sticking, so partially my bad, I'll admit only that to you.

Altho, you may have a point there, Maxy, he does appear to have the most atrocious deliberate bad spelling, doesn't he?

MASS_CK I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a55.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay