Banned from Wal Mart

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maxcok and FeroxFemina thank you for your suggestions i tryed this but everything i print i am attacked by you know who the board BULLY:swordfight::swordfight:.....Thanks again
Know what's amazing; this is probably the only joke thread you've that's gotten more replies than ever. Gee, and just by eliciting my opnion of your thread.
'Course, this IS the last post on this thread I intend to give you ammo with.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Know what's amazing; this is probably the only joke thread you've that's gotten more replies than ever. Gee, and just by eliciting my opnion of your thread.

No it's not because you can not lit it go like a drunken Bitch you can not shut up.....BY BY

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
maxcok and FeroxFemina thank you for your suggestions i tryed this but everything i print i am attacked by you know who . . .
To be fair, you're tangoing just as hard as Chuck, and you have posted some rather scurvy threads in the past. I for one try not to hold grudges, but give people a chance to redeem themselves. fwiw, I thought this thread was funny. Now about the exaggerated 'illiteracy' . . . :rolleyes:

This sounds like a good plan. Now about that 'North Jerseyan attitude' . . . . :wink:

^ excellent suggestion. If those pills existed, World Peace might just be attainable
I doubt it. People take too many pills as it is. How 'bout let's all hold hands and sing. :grouphug: :biggrin2:

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No sense of probability or of humor, apparently. Reminds me of the Bishop who read Gulliver's Travels and said he didn't believe a word of it.

I am really sorry for creating the situation by posting a joke that i though was funny and M_C did not like but you can not please every one...I am on this board and other boards for fun and most of all to make friends. I admit that I make mistakes and not every one may like my jokes and try to cheer people up but only M_C is trying to degrade everything i wright or say. I maybe in the wrong but i feel that i did not start it and can only say how sorry I am.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair, you're tangoing just as hard as Chuck, and you have posted some rather scurvy threads in the past. I for one try not to hold grudges, but give people a chance to redeem themselves. fwiw, I thought this thread was funny. Now about the exaggerated 'illiteracy' . . . :rolleyes:

This sounds like a good plan. Now about that 'North Jerseyan attitude' . . . . :wink:

I doubt it. People take too many pills as it is. How 'bout let's all hold hands and sing. :grouphug: :biggrin2:
OK, I said my last post was it, but, given the way Buster is trying to grind me after that, I find myself obligated to get in one last say, then I am done.In all God's honesty, I'm only showing my disdain for this particular joke souly predicated on the fact that in some of it's text, it can be misogynist if you look at carefully and with scrutiny

I am really sorry for creating the situation by posting a joke that i though was funny and M_C did not like but you can not please every one...I am on this board and other boards for fun and most of all to make friends. I admit that I make mistakes and not every one may like my jokes and try to cheer people up but only M_C is trying to degrade everything i wright or say. I maybe in the wrong but i feel that i did not start it and can only say how sorry I am.
Degrade?:confused::irked: Perhaps I am just voicing my opinion here like everybody else, but you haven't gone after anyone else with the same energy as you have with me, have you? Truth be told, I would've been content with my 1st reply, and been done with it, but you chose to rev up the amps and get snide, crass, and act like the poor victim who was only trying to make a simple joke-WHAT-ARE-YOU-----KIDDING ME???
You don't exactly have a good track record for other good jokes, you know. As I look down the jokes section, I see a score of your jokes that have gotten one, if not zero replies. I will tell you what I find not favorable in this, the I'm :eek:uttahere:

Banned from Wal Mart
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips
to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring
and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife
is like most women - she loved to browse.

Yesterday, my dear wife received the following letter from the local
Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. Samsel,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a
commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have
been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against
Mr. Samsel are listed below and are documented by our video
surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in
people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-
minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the
women's restroom. Any possibility you can tell me what any woman or man would find about that? That a woman could be bleeding from whatever and dragged herself to the restroom?

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official
voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away. '

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's
on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other
shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets
from the bedding department.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him, he began
crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as
a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he
asked the clerk where the antidepressants were. OK, not only does that not say mentally disturbed, but it's also a good way to get arrested and possibly SHOT>

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly
humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna
look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed
through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he
assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES
AGAIN!'

And last, but not least,

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited
awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in
here!'

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/135950-1/Losing_dentures.gif
That's all I find not to my taste in good humor.
Good Day.
'Nuff said.
And Indeed my truly my last reply.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I said my last post was it, but, given the way Buster is trying to grind me after that, I find myself obligated to get in one last say, then I am done.In all God's honesty, I'm only showing my disdain for this particular joke souly predicated on the fact that in some of it's text, it can be misogynist if you look at carefully and with scrutiny

Degrade?:confused::irked: Perhaps I am just voicing my opinion here like everybody else, but you haven't gone after anyone else with the same energy as you have with me, have you? Truth be told, I would've been content with my 1st reply, and been done with it, but you chose to rev up the amps and get snide, crass, and act like the poor victim who was only trying to make a simple joke-WHAT-ARE-YOU-----KIDDING ME???
You don't exactly have a good track record for other good jokes, you know. As I look down the jokes section, I see a score of your jokes that have gotten one, if not zero replies. I will tell you what I find not favorable in this, the I'm :eek:uttahere:

That's all I find not to my taste in good humor.
Good Day.
'Nuff said.
And Indeed my truly my last reply.

Your 42years old i have son's your age i do not like picking on anyone and i am not doing it to you....But you act like a BULLY and have to get the last ward how come you can not take Calboner-Maxcok and Feroxfemina advice and let it go. I am sure you will have something else to attack me with like you did to others on this board that i have read...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your 42years old i have son's your age i do not like picking on anyone and i am not doing it to you....But you act like a BULLY and have to get the last ward how come you can not take Calboner-Maxcok and Feroxfemina advice and let it go. I am sure you will have something else to attack me with like you did to others on this board that i have read...

Look here--->
With jokes like these, they'll probably YELL to you when you leave, "Get lost, please don't come back!"
There, now you see that post? That was my 1st one, I would've been more content to leave it be after that.
Buuuuuuuuuuut....

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate
yourself in public.

:smile:
Like I said, YOU chose to stoke the fire, and get in your licks, thus creating this "only a poster making a joke and being picked on for no reason" bullshit.
Look, I ain't telling you one more time, 'cause I want this done and over with-NOW. I'm FINISHED. You want to keep on going in this useless rant after I just stated that, your biz, but I am done.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confucius say; "Man who behave like ass will soon be the butt of those who crack jokes."

Did he also say a thought crossed your mind? And it must have been a long and lonely journey.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER?????????????????? SEE U HAVE TO GO ON AND ON....LOSE THAT NORTH NEW JERSEY ATTATUDE.? and grow up please..........Chi-town

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did he also say a thought crossed your mind? And it must have been a long and lonely journey.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER?????????????????? SEE U HAVE TO GO ON AND ON....LOSE THAT NORTH NEW JERSEY ATTATUDE.? and grow up please..........Chi-town
Actually...........I'M QUITE FINISHED WITH YOU,TYVFM.:irked: I WAS ADDRESSING THIS LAST JOKE TO MAXCOK.