• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Bannings

lucky8

Expert Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do republicans get banned and democrats don't? There are countless left wingers on this site harassing, name calling, trolling and all that other ban-worthy jazz...yet, because their left leg is shorter, it's acceptable? I'm not trying to cause any issues with this, but there are countless immature, disrespectful people who don't get banned for saying some pretty nasty stuff that's directed towards specific members of this site, yet once someone who's views happen to lean right says one "over the line" comment, they get immediately banned? It's starting to set a bad tone for the site and the favoritism is getting a bit ridiculous mods...just sayin...

shmoozer

Lurker
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Perhaps the Dems (the liberals) dominate the Republicans (the conservatives) on here because the largest portion of members is made up of liberals.

Is there a quick and easy way to find ought how true that idea may be?

Is it possible that more liberals have larger size penises than their conservative counterparts? Or, is it possible that, for whatever reasons, liberals are more likely to be found on this kind of site than conservatives? :rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Website
Visit site
I'm a Conservative Republican, lucky, but that doesn't shade my vote about ToS violations in the Mod Team discussions. I can safely say the same for the others on the Team.

I think you've trapped yourself into one-dimensional thinking. For instance, if you concentrate on looking for one-eyed redheads you'll find them everywhere.

sargon20

Gold
Pending Deletion
Last edited:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Website
Visit site
Perception. There are fewer conservatives on this site than there are liberals. When a conservative is banned, it's more noticeable.

Either that, or conservative posters get impatient with the amount of potshots taken at them by liberal posters and, not being able to keep up in quantity of posts (due to being outnumbered), resort to namecalling and other activities that push them closer to being banned.

lucky8

Expert Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it's not just perception. I am well aware the majority of the site is democratic, and I'm not saying it's an intentional bias amongst mods, it just seems that as of late, certain people have been lambasting (sp?) certain members of this site...even if they aren't participating in the thread. It's just that if certain people were to say any one of the hundreds of malicious comments towards any of these other certain members...they would be gone in a heartbeat...yet the lefties get away with it all the time. Take, for example, the constant play-on-words when people use starinvestors name...it's harassment, especially when it's an every-post thing. If he constantly did the same thing every time he responded to vinylboy, he would be banned, and you all know it. I don't really care that much, I just hate double standards. I don't respect them

Pitbull

Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lucky8
I see your point and call it perception, but I believe it has some validity.

I will just speak for myself, although I'm sure my approach to the name calling is shared by some others on the right that have been called names.
It is not just name calling, maybe slightly humorous the first time (or if you are on the left and the name refers to one on the right, shit your pants funny.
But baseless accusations.
Portraying some members as hideous hate filled monsters that cannot tolerate those who are not like themselves, who harbor a multitude of sins in a soul owned by the devil.

That is not who I am and I know it.
So the insults and names and accusations do not bother me.
They have their root in ignorance and maybe a deep fear by those who are worried that I might actually be right about something and they might be wrong.
So be it.

I have not complained.
I actually believe in tolerance.
I don't think anyone should be banned for calling me a name.
I'm a big boy and can take it and handle myself.
I get upset at attacks on others (and not always in the politics forum) and will come to their defense but not complain to the board administration.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I will admit I may have complained about someone once who was actually harassing but did not request a ban of the member. Just asked that he be politely reminded to be polite.
I did report a few people for some very vicious racist posts.
They were not in the politics thread and that is all I will say about that.

In the defense of some of those who have called me names, I think if I put together a string of 4 letter words and aimed it at my detractors, they would not crawl under a rock and cry. And I don't think they would ask for my banning unless I said something that was offensive to the membership in general.

If they removed all the conservatives, who would the liberals bash?
I do actually serve some purpose...

Pitbull

Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I can think of no other group so consumed with rage, hate and intolerance.

There you go again.
Filled with rage, hate and intolerance.
Generalizing with your stereotypes.

Northland

Sexy Member
Sexuality
No Response
Why do republicans get banned and democrats don't? There are countless left wingers on this site harassing, name calling, trolling and all that other ban-worthy jazz...yet, because their left leg is shorter, it's acceptable? I'm not trying to cause any issues with this, but there are countless immature, disrespectful people who don't get banned for saying some pretty nasty stuff that's directed towards specific members of this site, yet once someone who's views happen to lean right says one "over the line" comment, they get immediately banned? It's starting to set a bad tone for the site and the favoritism is getting a bit ridiculous mods...just sayin...
It's a website. Politics can get nasty, in a place like this it becomes lopsided. Yet, in general, the Dems aren't any worse than the Reps. There are more Dems on the board, or at least showing up in the politics area, so it seems and indeeed is lopsided.

Add to that the small number of voices on both sides, with an even smaller number of Conservatives than the Liberals or the middle of the roaders. After a time, you realize certain 'open minded' persons on the liberal front are not, and that the 'open to debate' conservatives are not. If there's an attack, or a perceived one, file a report by using the report button. Use it wisely or it will become worthless.

Further, the liberals tend to unite, the conservatives are mostly on their own ships, and those in the center are never sure where they are going to land, sometimes one side, heavy artillery coming in, other times, the other side, coffee and streudel served generously.

I ignore many of the insults hurled towards me- yesterday was filled with 'winners'. I endorse the idea of faith healing and if a health plan includes it, that's fine by me. I was blasted left and right, my words were then taken out of context, the liberal side continued their mounted attack, failing repeatedly to note that among other things, I was asking for equality for all- aid in education, housing, mediical, food and all things. All the left can do is focus on my support of faith healing and the idea of alternative medical routes, having had a bad time with some chemo regimens and a success with a faith healing (non cancer related on the faith healing).

It continued into today with a comment from the poster I have quoted below, where he wishs me a life on cat food and crackers. I could report it; but, if he's that is his way of thinking, then who of any decency will give him regard other than those of his sad twiisted thinking. I never wish ill upon others, even if I am fully against everything they say, this man, does-

Pecker: Thanks. Thanks a lot! Now, everywhere I look I'm tormented by hoards of one-eyed red heads. And I live in Spain! GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr.

Perhaps if you stopped with these posts- http://www.lpsg.org/2649616-post44.html based on my advocacy of alternative medical routes, somebody would offer you respect. Here's the text-

"But I appreciate a certain amount of schadenfreude knowing that one day the Northlands of the world will be buying canned cat food and using their ideology to convince them that they're eating paté on a Ritz cracker"

Schadenfreude aside, there's never justification for wishing a person a life of poverty. If that is truly how midlife receives his happiness, he's not worth thinking about, beyond hoping he never suffers any misfortune.

B_VinylBoy

Banned
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just going to provide one bit of info for everyone to litigate over...
Beyond the name calling, which goes back and forth equally on both political sides, who creates the inflammatory threads and posts to begin with? Did it ever occur to anyone who seems to think this board is undergoing some secret liberal conspiracy that it could be more about the catalyst and not always the response it generates?

A number of my "liberal friends" have been banned around here. Becominghorse, Principessa and Think_kink are just a few examples off the top of my head. This whole thing about the board targeting Conservatives is ridiculous. Talk about your victim mentality?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a site that by nature of the subject matter would have more liberals than conservatives. So I agree that when a conservative gets banned its more noticeable. I just dislike all of the political and racial arguments here because ALL of them seem to get ugly very quickly.

BigDallasDick8x6

Loved Member
Website
profiles.yahoo.com
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it possible that more liberals have larger size penises than their conservative counterparts?

I am convinced of that. Ken Starr and the other little-dicked Republicans were foaming at the mouth over someone getting a blowjob because they had small weenies. They devoted yearrrrrrrs of their life to it. Ya gotta have a screw loose to do that. Or be very insecure about your penis.

Last edited:
Why do republicans get banned and democrats don't?

The premise of that question appears to be false.

There are countless left wingers on this site harassing, name calling, trolling and all that other ban-worthy jazz...

Umm, how high can you count? Seems to me that the number of highly voluble and antagonistic leftie posters is in the single digits here-- same as with the rightwing trolls.

Please don't equate Democrats with liberals or Republicans with conservatives. We Independents outnumber either camp and include liberals and conservatives. I can respect and admire either liberal Democrats or conservative Republicans. But there are plenty of Dems who are far more centrist than liberal, and frankly hostile to the progressives in the party or out of it. And all too many Republicans have abandoned anything like traditional conservatism and gone over to religio-fascist authoritarianism. I bet Barry Goldwater or W.F. Buckley would be aghast at Palin, Beck et al if they were alive to comment.