Bar Urinals

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
a really tall guy at a urinal next to mine(6'7) looked over at me and said"dude..i'm not gay but damn!" i told my buddy back at the bar about it,and when we looked over at him the guy was telling his girlfriend he was with about me(demonstrating by holding his hands apart)smiling at me.
my friend just cracked up.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a str8 dance club this weekend and went to the restroom where they have a row of urinals against the wall with no dividers. This really cute spainish guy came to the uninal next to me and he stared so hard at my cock I thought he was gonna reach over and grab it. To many people came in so I zipped up and left. He came up to me on the dance floor and he said "please don't get mad, but what size is your cock?" He then said that in spain you never see dicks that big. I told him I was leaving and he followed me to an empty parking lot where I proceded to give him a very erotic show with a jack off and blowjob to boot.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was at a str8 dance club this weekend and went to the restroom where they have a row of urinals against the wall with no dividers. This really cute spainish guy came to the uninal next to me and he stared so hard at my cock I thought he was gonna reach over and grab it. To many people came in so I zipped up and left. He came up to me on the dance floor and he said "please don't get mad, but what size is your cock?" He then said that in spain you never see dicks that big. I told him I was leaving and he followed me to an empty parking lot where I proceded to give him a very erotic show with a jack off and blowjob to boot.
o_O

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Emmm, just pee and wash your hands after it.

I gotta say, I emphasize Part Two of this plan. Too many people think it's okay to leave the bathroom with gross E. coli and pee droplets all over their hands. Ick. And then they shake hands with people. At least use some Purell, people! Maybe one out of every thousand or so people ever asks someone to start their tow-boat, so quit preemptively starting the engine for watersports... (tee hee. I'll be here, all weak (and feeble, too).).

the_kerryzzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its cool man. Enjoy that someones looking. Put on a show. probably get some good head out of it. I know i have looked many times. I would have blown some of them if they had wanted me too. Ive seen some really hot cocks at the urinals. Its one of lifes simple pleasures.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is not acceptable behaviour at all, it has happened to me a couple times where people have said something and i was ready to kick their ass. if you are gay fine, thats good for you but don't sexually oogle at me when i just want to take a piss.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a situation in which I was at a urinal at a famous London department store, no dividers, and a hot guy next to me, that when thinking of it was checking me out. And I was too shy to look, which was totally stupid cause I had my dick hanging there and I was so close and could easily have looked... sometimes even a healthy, cock-loving gay guy is too modest to look. I regret it though haha.