Bar Urinals

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
I only go to bars that don't have dividers at the urnals I think most guys show and look at other men..nothing wrong with check out the meat

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you take a piss in a bar,won't you get thrown out? Aren't you suppose to go to the men's room?

Some bars have urinals right in the bar, such as the downstairs room ("The Hole") at the Jackhammer Bar in Chicago.

Then again, there are those bars where it's quite acceptable to piss in the bar, without a urinal...

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I dont read much into it, because it happens so often. Think its just curiousity. i have unusually wide peripheral vision, which is a talent that comes in handy at urinals. I can look forward and usually see whats next to me, and whether he is looking or not. Staring ahead, I can see his face, staring down I can see his package.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't make it a point to show off, but if a guy wants to have a look I'm OK with that.
I look too. You should have seen the one I saw about a month ago. It was really long and thick. It was quite a handful for the young man who was holding it. Lucky guy.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a great hole in the wall/wing joint that has a great trough urinal (Can't remember any others I have seen in ages). Interesting to see mens reaction to them.... esp if they have to piss bad. I have to admit I have lingered on occasion as well..and stood a step back...

hvasattan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
at the moby dick bar in san francisco, there's a mirror in the urinal meaning you piss on the mirror. you don't even have to look to the side, every one there is on display

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most all guys look. Straight or gay! It's just human nature.

The male species is a curious beast. Always "sizing" up the competition or those around. (that has a totally different meaning here.. but still...) Those who don't look are either lying or paranoid and insecure.

I drive naked with my convertible top down all the time... long-road-trips, etc. most EVERY man looks into the car next to him. (into mine) and never does another woman look into my car and see me naked. (just as a lame example...)

Just say "thank you" and move on... and wash your hands, you heathen!

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember going to the bar on my 18th birthday, and when I was coming back to my car to go home there were 3 guys standing behind my car taking a piss, I looked at them and their pissing dicks, they looked at me and I said "I need to leave, can you hurry up" lol. Honestly they pissed for what seemed like 5 minutes...just thought I'd share my bar pissing story. :D

Reactions: cnacubo4

D_Colon Farrell

Experimental Member
Media
Just finish up and move on. I don't get what's the big deal, so what he just looked at you're junk? Don't be so self rightious, just probably innocent comparing if not take it as flattery and move on. It's not like he offered anything inappropriate.

ck1x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know most people think that most black men have above average size penises, but I've found it to be almost the exact opposite really! I can't tell u how many times I've gone into the restroom and walk up to the urinals and some white guy is standing there about a foot away from the urinal just begging me to look over. And 9 times out if 10 the guy is really hung... To the point it's sickening to look at really! Lol

Reactions: southPA50