Bar Urinals

robbie7au

Expert Member
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couple of years ago, Mate and I went to a AFL game and we were drinking. At half time we needed a slash and these were open urinals. There were about twenty guys having a pee and heaps lining up. My mate and I are standing together and suddenly he shouts at me. "Why are you looking at my cock"?. Hilarious. Heads went up everywhere and total silence. We had tears running down our faces as we headed back to our seats.

I still get a laugh out of it.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I notice them staring I say something along of the lines "You think that's cool? Check this shit out!!!"

I then point my dick up and start pissing all over my face. They don't stick around for long after that. It serves them right for treating me like some sort of piece of meat.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Simon9

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It baffles me that a guy would post forty pictures of just his dick and then get outraged when someone "oogles" it in real (and harmless) life.

Twas a joke. I accidentally put rolly eyes instead of winky eyes for my emoticon (they are both blue after all).

What a terrible boner on my part.

:wink:
there we go... phew

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You reminded me of a baseball game I went to with 4 buddies. We drank plenty of beer and all needed to piss on the way out of the stadium. The 5 of us were sort of spread out, but my best friend was pissing next to me. There were dividers, so you weren't seeing anybody's dick unless you were leaning over their shoulder or they were standing way back. Nobody was really. My still buzzed buddy turns to me and loudly announces, "nice pecker!" We all cracked up and I thanked him noticing. :friday:

Couple of years ago, Mate and I went to a AFL game and we were drinking. At half time we needed a slash and these were open urinals. There were about twenty guys having a pee and heaps lining up. My mate and I are standing together and suddenly he shouts at me. "Why are you looking at my cock"?. Hilarious. Heads went up everywhere and total silence. We had tears running down our faces as we headed back to our seats.

I still get a laugh out of it.

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont appreciate if someone is gawking. Its invasive and inappropriate. Just because i have a body part thats considered to be a positive doesnt mean i want to parade it around.

Jman888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just enjoy it, all guys check out others cocks its just natural curiosity and comparison. If hes staring cos your hung, enjoy the compliment. If a guys eyeballing my dick I sure as hell check his out, fairs fair

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care at all. I've pee'd several places with more visibility than a bar bathroom. Some of these don't even have dividers so sometimes its difficult not to notice. Just as a locker room...glancing is normal......starring is just plain creepy and worse standing at a urinal.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont appreciate if someone is gawking. Its invasive and inappropriate. Just because i have a body part thats considered to be a positive doesnt mean i want to parade it around.

Ah, but there are many of us who would so LOVE it if you did!

Jaywatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What I find is that those that find it offensive, invasive or whatever usually have NOTHING to worry about, NO ONE is interested. It is a natural instinct to look, but looking doesn't mean they want to crawl on your bones. IMO. Rest assured your penis is safe.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bars I hang out (no pun intended) in, if I'm standing next to another guy at a urinal I'm just happy if he's not so drunk that he's pissing all over my feet!

But honestly, I don't give a shit if somebody's checking out my Johnson; besides I tend to just pull it out and let it hang down by itself when I piss, so I guess that gives an unobstructed view. I figure most guys, gay and straight, sneak a peak anyhow.

When I was much younger I'd get a little wierded-out when another guy would actually comment on my cock (although it doesn't happen all that frequently), but now I just take it as a compliment. Then again, I seldom go to gay bars.