Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Several years ago I was at a urinal in a 5 star hotel minding my own business. In walk 2 guys, who were speaking Afrikaans. The one guy announced to his buddy that his buddy should take a look at my size. I think that they presumed that I could not understand or speak Afrikaans. It was quite a weird feeling hearing 2 people discuss me. I wasn't sure if they were just a bit drunk, or if they played together, or if they wanted to cause trouble. I left without saying a word, but was a bit astounded.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having an average dick and just being 5'6" tall it is sometimes hard to release my bladder if a big tall guy stands next to me, looking down at my soft and smallish junk... especially if at work and there are no dividers - man that sucks sometimes. I usually don't look back as i don't want to get too much impressed lol. I still want to be able to look into the eyes of my co-workers later hehehe...

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How do you handle it when you take a piss in a bar and the supposed straight guy next to you is checking out your package?

I am happy to show him mine, and let him hold it. Something about straight guys seeing my cock, they say makes them question their sexuality. :confused: Haha

I love the really big urinals at stadiums.

Attachments

D

deleted871301

Several years ago I was at a urinal in a 5 star hotel minding my own business. In walk 2 guys, who were speaking Afrikaans. The one guy announced to his buddy that his buddy should take a look at my size. I think that they presumed that I could not understand or speak Afrikaans. It was quite a weird feeling hearing 2 people discuss me. I wasn't sure if they were just a bit drunk, or if they played together, or if they wanted to cause trouble. I left without saying a word, but was a bit astounded.

Jy moes vir hulle dankie gese het... :biggrin1:

The look on their faces would have been priceless :wink:

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm nothing special, but the bar piss situation plays to all of my advantages.
That is, I'm a 'shower,' meaning that I look even better soft than I do hard. Also, I have zero 'piss shyness,' such that I can whip it out and let go pretty much anywhere, anytime.
So, yes, I've deployed these advantages to 'impress' others at the 'trough,' as it were.
Small victories, yes, but nice to have.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Being a huge shower, this happens to me very regularly. People have commented, laughed, made all kinds of word-like sounds, only on a few occasions was I asked if they could touch it. Even had some dudes start jerking off. I enjoy these interactions and see no harm in them. I'm proud of my size, and people enjoy it, so why not show off and rake in the compliments :D

Very impressive cock. The type of equipment that is made for showing off at urinals.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I don't react because I don't really care.

Only one time, when it was a guy at work I didn't like, I stretched it out, stepped back slightly and held it at the base so that he could easily see everything, since I presumed he had a little dick and would be bothered by it. And it worked. He rushed out and later stared at my crotch with a very unhappy look on his face the next time I saw him in a hallway.

D

deleted136887

I'm nothing special, but the bar piss situation plays to all of my advantages.
That is, I'm a 'shower,' meaning that I look even better soft than I do hard. Also, I have zero 'piss shyness,' such that I can whip it out and let go pretty much anywhere, anytime.
So, yes, I've deployed these advantages to 'impress' others at the 'trough,' as it were.
Small victories, yes, but nice to have.
Hit the nail ona head:
I specialize in airport urinals: and I travel a lot.
And in Asia, that is easy....
Get pissed ona plane, waiting at customs q etc... need a piss.
rush into the urinal, whip it out and have a piss-hard-on. Lots of stares and of course I revel in it.
Never see them again...

D

deleted136887

Jy moes vir hulle dankie gese het... :biggrin1:

The look on their faces would have been priceless :wink:
Ja!
amazing .
Anywhere one goes in the world.
I have been at a urinal in Sakhalin after getting absolutely gaar on cheap vodka and some boerseun next to me says: jirre jisses ou broer dis mos nou n lekker piel daai. jy naai seker hiedie russiese stukkies stukkend!
Good ego boost that was...

Zyzyz

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ja!
amazing .
Anywhere one goes in the world.
I have been at a urinal in Sakhalin after getting absolutely gaar on cheap vodka and some boerseun next to me says: jirre jisses ou broer dis mos nou n lekker piel daai. jy naai seker hiedie russiese stukkies stukkend!
Good ego boost that was...

Care to translate?

Jaywatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Being a huge shower, this happens to me very regularly. People have commented, laughed, made all kinds of word-like sounds, only on a few occasions was I asked if they could touch it. Even had some dudes start jerking off. I enjoy these interactions and see no harm in them. I'm proud of my size, and people enjoy it, so why not show off and rake in the compliments :D

Couldn't agree more. You have a very healthy LPSG attitude about dicks in general, least of all yours. Why not enjoy the admiration, instead of being this uptight goon that is afraid someone is looking at his dick. Hard to understand how someone can post photos of their dick on an internet site for the world to see but get all offended by someone glancing at their dick at the urinal. Don't get it. Again, you are what this site is supposed to be about, talking about dick, showing dick and being proud of what you have. Kudos to you. I think if most people were blessed with what you have hanging between their legs they would show it off to whomever. Great attitude, great pix. Thanks for sharing.