Barack Hussein Obama

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Obama is not a Muslim and has even publically stated (I believe in the recent debate) that he did not accept the endorsement from the Nation of Islam.
A brain.

You shouldn't have to SMEAR another candidate to prove the viability of another.

Obama/Edwards '08

So you missed the point completly! Thats not suprising.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys actually think any republican has a chance time time around? I think the dems could nominate a blow up doll and she'd still win. I think it will be the biggest landslide in a loooong time if not ever. The days of the far right political party days are over, the Revolution has begun...the end is nigh

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys actually think any republican has a chance time time around? I think the dems could nominate a blow up doll and she'd still win. I think it will be the biggest landslide in a loooong time if not ever. The days of the far right political party days are over, the Revolution has begun...the end is nigh

oh, wow!

BeefRockmore

Expert Member
Media
yikes, keep believing that, seriously, wow

i HATE this republican, because he's more liberal than John Kerry

I'm a conservative and all three candidates; mccain, obama, cun$ are anti-American. There is no HONEST counter argument.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The Republicans have a pretty decent chance in November. The Democrats squandered their best opportunity in decades to take back the white house on a social statement.

I agree with Freddie, Clinton would have made a better nominee. She is harder to "swift boat" than Obama. Everyone pretty much know everything there is to know about Hillary whereas Obama is a mystery to most folks.

McCain has significant appeal to independents and the republican party's core voters will rally to him in the end (face it, Obama is not going to do anything to please the religious right while in office, while McCain might throw them a bone or two). Democrats, historically, have not unified around their nominee and I do not see if happening this time either. So you see where the republican nominee has a chance in November where this should have been a slam-dunk for the democrats?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Obama is not a Muslim and has even publically stated (I believe in the recent debate) that he did not accept the endorsement from the Nation of Islam.
Ehh, well, he bobbled that one prett-E well. Whenever someone manages to yank his shit down out of the ether and corner him, he starts to stumble.

So you see where the republican nominee has a chance in November where this should have been a slam-dunk for the democrats?
Yep. It's always when the Dems get cocky and think they've got it in the bag that they get their asses handed to them. Unification on the GOP side has already gotten a considerable head start.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Muhammad Ali started fighting because of anti-American sentiment too.

Sheesh. His name is no more important than his skin color.
It took me a couple of minutes to realize that you were being sarcastic... so I won't go with my originally-planned response.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey, i at least have a job, until liberals take it away
so i'm off to bed

you all dream of world domination like normal

God Bless!
You poor whining little abused baby, those mean old liberals are just butt-fucking you ever time you turn around. It's shameful!

You lick ann coulter's gash much?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sorry I missed the Saturday Night Live sketch about him and Hillary. They should have advertised more that they were back live.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Republicans decry use of 'Hussein' in Obama's name - CNN.com

in part:
Republican National Committee Chairman Mike Duncan formally denounced on Thursday the Tennessee Republican Party's use of Barack Obama's full name in a recent news release questioning the Illinois senator's commitment to Israel.
On Wednesday night, the party removed both the photo and the reference of "Hussein" from the statement after Tennessee Sen. Lamar Alexander called to express his belief that using them had become a distraction, Tennessee GOP Communications Director Bill Hobbs said.
Hobbs said Thursday that the party will no longer use Obama's middle name in news releases.
"We're not going to be using the middle name now, because apparently, it's become a distraction," he said. "But I would note, not too long ago, I saw a wire story out of the Middle East that talked about how a lot of people there are hungry for Obama to win and, in part, because his middle name gives him a connection, and that story used his middle name, so we're not the first people to notice and use his middle name."
"The left always finds something to pick at other than to describe the issues; we're not surprised at all."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK so it is true his middle name is hussein. The extreme right is drumming up "husein" to play on American's anti-muslim/anti-arab sentiment.. one conservative radio host uses it everytime he mentions Obama (or so I read.. I dont' listen to radio period). I think most conservatives now see it as more likely the biracial senator will go against mccain rather than mccain vs "the bitch" as one voter said to mccain.

How is the left responsible? It was their own party saying you've been bad boys, stop it. but it is politics everything wrong IS the other's fault... or so they like to say...

2 other points...
who uses 3 names? first middle last... not counting the married women who do the hyphen last name..
killers, prisoners, and mmmmm who else? (bobbi jo, betsy lou, jim bob we are too familiar with) but like Micheal Mark Mathews (made up that one)
among the list of notable people always mentioned in first,middle,last names
John Wilkes Booth
John Wayne Gacy
[SIZE=-1]Mark David Chapman[/SIZE]
Lee Harvey Oswald

lastly
Without looking it up, what are the middles names of Senators Clinton and Cain? who cares... it's politics everyone plays dirty, and there isn't ever a bath

MickeyMouse, DonaldDuck, BugsBunny, NoneOfTheAbove (Nevada) how comes those "people" can't run :p I know one of them would, and win.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point about middle names. They do often seem like police blotter copy. Or sometimes eminent jurists. We generally don't get the full name until it is time for swearing an oath to testify or to take the oath of office.

It is telling that we almost never hear the talking heads use John Sidney McCain or Hillary Diane Clinton, but often hear Barack Hussein Obama, and obviously there is an agenda of xenophobia there, given the context of who uses it most in America.

We did often hear Hillary Rodham Clinton when she used it to assert her professional reputation as a lawyer and also nod to feminism, then she dropped it when she became a politician, it seems as a result of some campaign advice to be more middle of the road and potentially less controversial. That, plus it gets her name larger on banners.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i HATE this republican, because he's more liberal than John Kerry

I'm a conservative and all three candidates; mccain, obama, cun$ are anti-American. There is no HONEST counter argument.
You chauvinist pig.

Hillary is more man than you'll ever be. >_>
So you missed the point completly! Thats not suprising.
So explain it to me. I typically see things for what they tend to be and not what they are intended to be.
i likely don't agree with any of your opiniions, but Edwards would be an actual candidate for President of the United States of America, not a friggen' jerry springer scum flinger (hillary or osamma)
Unfortunately, Hillary's the only one "flinging scum".
Ehh, well, he bobbled that one prett-E well. Whenever someone manages to yank his shit down out of the ether and corner him, he starts to stumble.
He stumbled?
Yep. It's always when the Dems get cocky and think they've got it in the bag that they get their asses handed to them. Unification on the GOP side has already gotten a considerable head start.
Unification? I'm pretty sure that there are Republicans holding parties to raise money for Barack Obama. Unification indeed. Not of Republicans, but of AMERICANS.
Good show, Republicans.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
A affiliation. Do not get me wrong, I admire Bill and Hillary very much. I believe that Bill Clinton will go down in history as one of our greater presidents. Besides
getting the blowjobs in the Oval Office and then lying about it, he did a great job as President.

It is amazing that a president can get impeached for lying about a blow job but one can't be impeached for weak cases for killing thousands in the Iraq war (but I did support going into Afghanistan in the beginning to get the Taliban). Please don't bring up 9/11 because this runs deeper than that.

Now with that said - I want to address Obama's name. Let's go back history 101- Africans forced to American soil and forced to take slave owner names. Now most of us don't (African Americans) even know our surnames like those of European descent. I applaud Obama for sticking with his birth given name. He should not be ashamed of his African name.