Barack Obama: Biracial Icon To "Zebras" And "Oreos" Everywhere?

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you VinylBoy and Naughty for your comments to 24065. I could not have said it better myself! His "article" was quite entertaining.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
LOL. i find it much more racist of you guys to assume that a Black man "could not have written" those words than if you would have given me that "is he about to steal something" look in a wlamart. Obviously Vinyl, you and i have had two different experiences as black men in this country, and probably due to the fact that we chose to use our opportunities differently. Its really not my concern to here to defend my blackness. i could care less what you think. however, the fact that you accuse me of being self-loathing just confirms the fact that a black man that doesnt sit around and bitch like a bitch that whitey is holding him back, and is outspoken on the fact that the black community in america is the laughing stock of the planet, is very threatening to both whites and other blacks.

Im sorry you are loser vinyl, i really am. but its not because you are black, its because you've been brainwashed by others into believeing that you cant rise above your situation without govts help. And to you white people who wanna somehow take shots at me as if you are somehow "in tune" with the black struggle...fuck you, you dont know shit. mind your own business.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey, heres an idea. Race isnt the problem. Black people are the problem (and I'm a 33 year old black man). ever notice how you never hear any of the other minority groups in America (latino, Hindu, Chinese, Korean, African, etc.) bitch and moan about lack of opportunity, and discrimination, racism etc. In fact, Most minority immigrants have come to this country and have done well for themselves BECAUSE of the huge opportunity this country offers. With the election of Obama, the victimhood black montra just suffered a huge setback because you cant whine about inequality and discrimination when 64,000,000 American (40+ million whites) just put a "black" man in the whitehouse. Jesse Jackson was crying at the Obama's victory speech not because a black man just won the presidency, but because his million dollar business of blackmail, exploitation, and swindling in the name of "victimhood" just came to an end.

What more do you fucking people want? We are the ones that make ourselves look bad. We do not want equality, or liberity or any of that shit. Obama just proved you have it. We want a fucking hand out.

How can I say these things??? Because i am an African American! Im a conservative, educated african american who is sick and tired of seeing those of my race refuse to leave the unshackled chains in order to take advantage of this great countries opportunities, because its much easier to play the bitch thats being held-down. Yes, i did enjoy a great sense of pride on tuesday when Obama won because it proved our country has moved passed race by and large (though i think Obama is a piece of shit phony and it makes me sick that many voted for him based solely on his color, and Not based upon the content of his character).

From time to time i do experience racism, but im getting to the point that i almost dont blame white people anymore because the black community in America is the laughing stock of the planet. We have no honor, no pride, all the opportunity in the world, and nothing but a bunch of bullshit excuses. This historic moment, if anything, needs to bring that bullshit to an end.

I was born in NY in 1975. My father was not around, my mother and grandmother raised me and my sibblings. my country provided me with a FREE education in a descent school. I opted to study and not play boogy ball or pursue a rap career and as a result i earned an academic scholarship to a state school in NY. After four years and alot of hard work i earned another scholarship and recived an MBA. I was hired immediately out of school by a well known national office supply company and 9 years later, i am a Corporate VP making well over Mr Obamas definition of the evil rich. I achieved all this for one reason...because i was born in the greatest country God ever gave man, and instead of rolling around in my own laziness and self pity, i decided to take the opportunities that were GIVEN to me and with those opportunities i EARNED a great life for myself and my family.

So dont give me that victim entitlment bullshit. I am a conservative libertarian BECAUSE i am a proud black man. If we wanted a great Black president, then we should have elected Alan Keyes when we had the chance, not this hollywood marxist phony.

Deal with that.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are white and make this sort of rhetoric, you'd probably be banned from LPSG.

No there are many who make this type of rhetoric that are still sitting here. But then I am not yet totally convinced that he is a black man. It all shall be revealed in time...

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No there are many who make this type of rhetoric that are still sitting here. But then I am not yet totally convinced that he is a black man. It all shall be revealed in time...

Naughty, I don't think Face was referring to my post. I think he was referring to the OP, and cited my response as evidence. If not, he'll not get any more investment tips from me....:smile:

I'm certainly not advocating disciplinary action against anyone. In fact, there really isn't anything on an internet site that would encourage me to do so. That being said, the plea of 'racism' is overdone here. I think that's indisputable. Partisanship and politicking aside, crying 'racism' is a bit overdone and unproductive IMHO.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, I don't think Face was referring to my post. I think he was referring to the OP, and cited my response as evidence. If not, he'll not get any more investment tips from me....:smile:

I'm certainly not advocating disciplinary action against anyone. In fact, there really isn't anything on an internet site that would encourage me to do so. That being said, the plea of 'racism' is overdone here. I think that's indisputable. Partisanship and politicking aside, crying 'racism' is a bit overdone and unproductive IMHO.

Sweetheart,

I was refering to the OP as well.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know some of you may find this difficult to believe, but a friend of mine's father was in Lutheran Seminary in 1928. His Swedish Room-mate fell in love with a Norwegian girl. The Swede's father put his foot down and absolutely forbade his son to marry that girl because he didn't approve of a "mixed" marriage!

Now my POINT here is..............even though both of them were "white" and of the same religious "ilk" -- it was considered a "mixing" of the Scandanavian genetic strains! When you consider that among "white" America we proudly flaunt our "mixture" status of: I'm 1/4 Irish, 1/4 German and half Polish.................don't you find it a little odd that to sooooo many "color" is still a factor? It's sort of a case of the "mongrol" whites calling the kettle black!! Huh!