Barack Obama

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm not sure if it's been discussed yet - I assume it has - but I was thinking Obama's likely to be fairly well hung. His wife always seems happy, at any rate!

He has also been discussed in this thread.

Barak in Hawaii.......:biggrin1:

Finally!:biggrin1: I asked if anyone had that picture in the above linked thread a week or so back. Thanks, prickleyguy!

he has hung written all over him..tall long totrs........HUGE HANDS and FEET>......

(I;m sure monica wouldnt be able to handle it)

I think Barack Obama is probably well hung, and his big hands just make me think it more so!:tongue: I LOVE big hands!

Reactions: Koalas24 and 1814

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a United States Senator that we really really want to run for president. :biggrin1: (Or is that just me??)

I am not going to get enthusiastic about someone who is unreconstructed on the issue of equal rights for us non-heterosexuals.

Otherwise I would be glad to have someone of his background as president, ending the long almost exclusive run of men of british ancestry is way overdue.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well my cousin works in his office.

I don't think he's against homosexuals, but IMO...it'd be better to get him into to office first and then push it once he's gotten in. Conservatives will not vote for him if he does and homosexuals wont vote for him if he doesn't. You're just begging to get another Bush in office thinking like that.

Reactions: 999998997

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well my cousin works in his office.

I don't think he's against homosexuals, but IMO...it'd be better to get him into to office first and then push it once he's gotten in. Conservatives will not vote for him if he does and homosexuals wont vote for him if he doesn't. You're just begging to get another Bush in office thinking like that.

Thank you for the gratuitous advice. If you have an in, I suggest you talk to him yourself. It is a bit offensive to be told I have to support someone who thinks gay people should be second class citizens. Simply 'not being against homosexuals' is very far from being good enough, it is long past being acceptable. Bush/Cheney would tell you the same themselves, Cheney has a lesbian daughter who has recently adopted, the state department has appointed one ' openly gay' ambassador.(they must have wanted to annoy Romania)

If he were to win the Dem party nomination, I would vote for him, what I said was that I would not get enthusiastic about supporting him- no money, no volunteering, no yard sign, no bumper sticker. He is very likely better than the previous candidate, who in my view was the worst of the seven who sought the nomination.

On the civil rights issue, I am referring to what he has himself said. He carries the baggage of his religion, one which has been persecuting us as long as they have been in a position to do so, and is largely responsible for spreading homophobia worldwide.

This position 'I think marraige should be between a man and a woman', we have to suffer hearing the same line from the moral majority reactionaries. And to claim it has always and only been so is ignorant of history and other societies. It is offensive to have to put up with a candidate who falls short of the party platform which has a long held position of supporting equal rights. He should embrace it without having to be further educated, this has been going on a long time.

I think it is unrealisic to hope for this to improve once in office, a candidate needs to actively embrace full civil rights for all when campaigning. Candidates are more likely to fall short of what they promise while campaigning when they are in office.

His public life is rather short to be able to assess his character, reminds me of the book and movie 'Being There'.

At this time I am not favoring any other candidate, Hillary has the negative baggage of having voted for the war and the Mexico wall.