Barack Obama

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Well, would he admit to being a Muslim running for President of the USA??? He is a member of whatever church of Christ for convenience and convenience only. When someone skirts around questions like his past, he is hiding something....and it's not a huge dick.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Skirting around the question? On what do you base that statement?
You people going on about him being a terrorist sound totally wacky to me.
If I wanted to read this crap I'd go to a differnt kind of site. Please don't subject us to that stuff here.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there are lots more important issues to be worried about then his penis size, like is he cut or not or is he straight or gay or does he frequent mens room. If he does the mens room thing then he's sure to make a great politician in the US.

jhbufford

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goodness! 106 pages of posts about celebrity endowments and you suddenly think this is a politicval forum. It's a fantasy forum. Go elsewhere if you want to discuss politics.

jhbufford

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Dano--

I thought you joined this forum because, as you said....

"hello everyone, I am Deno and hoped to come here for something different. I am fascinated by large ones and hoped to get to see some."

I gues you havew changed your opinion of why you joined this forum because now, in this forum, you don't want to discuss or read about endowments, but want to discuss politics. Did you go to the wrong forum by mistake? I thought, as you said, you cam here for something different, but nyou are only adding the same old same old about politics -- which do not belong here.

Lighten up girl!

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know about Obama's cock, but I do beleive that of all the people running for President right now, Hillary probably has the biggest balls. ;)

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, would he admit to being a Muslim running for President of the USA??? He is a member of whatever church of Christ for convenience and convenience only. When someone skirts around questions like his past, he is hiding something....and it's not a huge dick.
You appear to be a xenophobic, racist, and likely homophobic fuckwad. Stay in Arkansas with your big, feckless cock.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know about Obama's cock, but I do beleive that of all the people running for President right now, Hillary probably has the biggest balls. ;)

Everyone knows that's why you'll never see her in a skirt, she's got low hangers. I'm probably the only one in Arkansas that likes Hillary, oh and maybe two or three others. My personal opinion, she's giving the 'good ol' boy' network a run for their money. She has a lot of good ideas but the biggest hurdle will be congress. Because she is who she is, and a woman, it's going to be a monumental task to get anything passed them.

Obama is cut.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You appear to be a xenophobic, racist, and likely homophobic fuckwad. Stay in Arkansas with your big, feckless cock.

Hold up there. It seems to me that most presidential candidates claim their church affiliation early on. reagan, who had been religious as a youth, very seldom if at all attended church prior to or during his presidency.

And for your claim that 9inch is xenophobic, racist and a homophobic fuckwad and to relegate him to Arkansas is a gross misunderstanding on your part. Arkansan's are naturally xenophobic. Look at the rest of the states and ask us why we wouldn't fear them. There is one reason that I-40 runs through our beautiful state, a state I'm sure most of you will never have the pleasure of knowing, I-40 runs through the state so the rest of you narrow minded, pea brain's will just pass right through and not stop.