Barack Obama

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Math don't have anything to do with it.
I knew a guy in college who is 6'10 with huge hands and feet and average ears but has a dick that is only 3" hard and about the same circumference as your thumb.
I also know this other guy who is about 5'5" with small hands and feet and average ears whose dick is about 9"x5.5".

I, myself, am 5'9" with average hands. I wear a size 9 ring. I wear size 11 shoes. My ears are small. But my dick is 10.5"x6.5".

:eek: LET'S SEE!!! :biggrin1:

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
There is just something about that guy I just don't trust. He sounds good but not in a convincing way. For me more like one of those money making TV televangelist preachers. I also hate to admit it, but I can't get passed his name. Sounds to close to Osama. I know it's weird, the color of his skin is meaningless to me but I can't get passed the name, but that's the way it is. I'm a Republican anyway so it's a mute point for my vote.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is just something about that guy I just don't trust. He sounds good but not in a convincing way. For me more like one of those money making TV televangelist preachers. I also hate to admit it, but I can't get passed his name. Sounds to close to Osama. I know it's weird, the color of his skin is meaningless to me but I can't get passed the name, but that's the way it is. I'm a Republican anyway so it's a mute point for my vote.
Actually Steve it's a MOOT point not a mute point.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

My feelings (about his name) exactly....except...I vote for the person...not a party.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if Obama and Edwards have huge dicks, Hillary still has the biggest balls!

I'm not sure of either Obama or Edwards, but I'd love to be the investigative journalist who finds out, that is if I were a journalist. I guess I could be an independent blogger.

As far as bulge, I've only seen Obama in dark suits, so it is kind of hard to tell. Edwards occasionally appears to show something in jeans, but then on other angles he looks like a Ken doll.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't care if a farm animal runs on the Democratic ticket in 2008, I will vote for it befoer I'll vote for any of the present Republican front-runners.

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
As a prominent african american campaigner once said:

"Bill probably had more black women than Barrack" (paraphrased from memory lol)

I dont know his penis size, but I know Hillary has bigger balls and thats why she will be a great commander-in-chief!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a prominent african american campaigner once said:

"Bill probably had more black women than Barrack" (paraphrased from memory lol)

I dont know his penis size, but I know Hillary has bigger balls and thats why she will be a great commander-in-chief!

It was Andrew Young that said "Bill Clinton is more black than Barack Obama".

When Hillary and Bill Richardson are at 373 electoral votes and still counting, I don't think it will really matter. Although Mrs. Obama doesnt look like she gonna be with no lil dick man unless he can eat some mad gash.

sunonmars

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obama record when it comes to homophobic people is not good.

His Friend, the exgay Donnie McKlurin for one, and 2, he's just got on board and endorsed by Bush's Spiritual Advisor, Rev Caldwell. That was enough to put me off him for life.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
By God, we could be voting in the biggest presidential dick in history! Is there a president of the United States from the
past that you suspect was hung like a... donkey?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I think he is the exception to "all black dudes are hung" rule......
I think Hillary is more hung.

I am not a fan of Obama. He's inexperienced, he's too cautious (perhaps cowardly), and he pushes the family man persona way too far. He seems to be a closet republican. He's also the worst flip flopper I've ever seen. That being said, I'd rather a demo in the white house than a GOP, even if it's Obama.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Barack Obama does nothing for me. Zero, zilch, nada. I honestly couldn't care if he were hung or not. A big dick couldn't get me excited for him. I also get more than a hint of not being able to trust anything he says too. Same with Edwards, though he is kinda nice to look at. I don't trust him either. I'd vote for Hillary before some of the guys in either party.

Oh and as for past Presidents that I think might have been hung... I would have loved to see Teddy Roosevelt in his birthday suit. Has anyone ever seen pics of him when he was in his 30's and 40's? He was really handsome and brawny.

I don't care if a farm animal runs on the Democratic ticket in 2008, I will vote for it befoer I'll vote for any of the present Republican front-runners.
Amen! :biggrin1:

By God, we could be voting in the biggest presidential dick in history! Is there a president of the United States from the past that you suspect was hung like a... donkey?
I'd have to say good ol' Ab. I definitely don't think his hat was making up for something. I could just see it chilling on top of his horse dick... :tongue: