Barber Get Close For Cut

rico 9x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
interesting topic, this has happened to me a few times with my barber and I kinda feel like he is doing it on purpose because it feels like a hard cock resting on my elbow the couple of times.

My barber is extremely horny with females and has made comments about another customer that I know being gay and what I think, I think he's curious or goes both ways. Im sure it gets him off rubbing on some guys, who he thinks are attractive.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
In the Barber shop you know we talk about Sports, The Women they had last nite and the one just passed by. So I think it just the awkwardness of the cut. If you leave your hand remind there he might just do his business, if you move your hand he get your reaction.

When its time to cut the moustache and beard most guys closed their eyes. He is looking at you dead on with his eyes. Now here you tips! Thanks

Any other memory of the barber get close? Please Post

yorkshireterrier

Experimental Member
Media
It happens to me every month at my barber. He is in his early fifties and is married with kids. Stocky. His penis starts pushing at my elbow and slowly rubs the length of one arm while he cuts one side of my hair; and I can feel his penis, its pudgy thickness swaying back and forth under his jean shorts. Then a slow press against my fingers which are on the hand rest, then the other arm starting with that elbow. Ending with a last press against the fingers on that arm. He used to press harder on my elbow with his penis, so that his penis was balenced right on the elbow and he was push, and he would mutter, "Yeah, right there, right there" but he was cutting my hair at the same time and acting like he was talking about the hair. If he were more attractive I would definitely try to take it further but everytime I think about that I lose my excitement. Its exciting that a macho guy is letting me feel his penis, but he's just not the kind of macho that makes him a stud. Though he is very, very nice and always has been.