Barber's Bulge

jayz480

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been going to the same guy to have my hair cut for about 5 years now. He is straight and very attractive, so for the past 5 years whenever I see him I always look for a bulge or check out his ass. There has been absolutely nothing to see the entire time! No ass to really speak of and definitely no bulge! Today however, was quite different. As soon as I got there I noticed he was wearing jeans which he normally doesn't. When he was walking me back to the chair, I noticed his amazing ass! This was enough to get me going, but there was more. When he was cutting my hair, I looked down at his crotch to do my usual check in the mirror and there was the thickest, longest bulge running down the left side of the crotch of his pants! I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help it. I immediately got rock hard. I was hard and leaking the entire haircut under the smock. I kept trying to push it down but of course that made it worse. I don't know if it was the type of jeans he was wearing, but if it was, I wanted to tell him to only buy those jeans from now on! I thought maybe he just had a boner and it would go down, but it was huge the entire time!

Has anyone else experienced this? Have you seen someone for years and never noticed any bulge or ass (so to speak) and suddenly one day it's the mother load? (pun intended) How did you handle it? Did you say anything? Compliment them? Just ignore it?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The two best barbers I ever had were men of just the right height. In both cases it came down to their crotch/penis bulge level being directly at the same level as the chair arm. Now, since they adjust the chair up and down according to the height of the customer so they can correctly cut the hair, I have to say I just got lucky. I watched a few times when they had other customers in the chair and the crotch area wasn't in the same proximity to the chair arm-as I said, my below average height has served me well:smile:.

At any rate, I made it a point to have my hand up on the armrest and invariably at some point there'd be a rub-by. Good thing there was a cloth draped across my crotch or they'd have seen my attraction. The one man also had a habit of massaging my hand for a moment when I'd hand him payment. (we never took it further)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had a simillar, but opposite...

For many years I went to an 'old school' barber, hot towels the whole shebang (can't stand the 'haircut in a mall-box' places where you never get the same kid twice)...

This guy is russian, swarthy, straight (they keep playboy at the barber shop), nice looking man, nice sized hands, nice 'furr' sticking out of his shirt, nice solid bulge (nothing 'hanging down' but nice)....

Then one day at the gym, I hear a familliar thick accent...in walks my barber- I have just stripped down to hit the sauna (so no excuse to stand and watch him disrobe with out being apparant)....a few minutes later he walks intot he sauna..

talk about a 'big' dissapointment...turns outthe 'hairy chest' is just a 'patch' in the center of his chest...the rest is 'pasty white' (am guessing it is an 'open shirt tan'...and the bulge? he must wear reallly tight slacks or rearange the hell out of those boys...in his language "nyet".... Eventually he changed shops and I moved on...

I did get a definite 'twinkle' from him when he glanced down to my towel tho...and seemed to get much better haircuts from then on...also noticed he didn't charge me for extras (ie beard/stache trim)

jayz480

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Northland, I'm not sure what I would have done in your situation! I could barely contain myself as it was and he wasn't rubbing it on me! The hands on the armrest is a nice trick though...

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
While in high school, I used to go to this one stylist, and he was straight would even say a womenizer, anyway he wore tight pants and always seemed to brush up against me, sometimes he even stayed leaning on hand/arm/shoulder while trimming my hair. I know there were others since that this sometimes happened with but not consistantly.

BigGuy69LI

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite barber was a young man, maybe 18 y.o. who worked in his father's barber shop. He liked to work out, had a set of dumbells in the shop. He always wore sweats which showed off his melon shaped butt cheeks. One day I realized that he was leaning very close to my arm to cut my hair - I am very tall and he had to stretch to cut the top of my head. I realized he wasn't weraing any underwear either since I could clearly feel his package moving as he stretched.

I moved ny arm back in the chair until my hand found his balls with my finger tips. I spread my fingers and found his dick which started to harden. He kept fussing with my hair as I moved my fingers up and down his dick. Then he moved away and I could see how he was tenting out his sweats, with a precum stain showing through.

At that point a customer walked in and itwas back to haircutting again as the barber adjusted himself to minimize his tent. That was it for my special bonus.

After that I usually arrived just before the shop closed for the day so I would be the last customer. The barber always gave me a great haircut, even shaved my back. He loved the warms shaving cream rubbed on his balls and hard dick.

The amazing thisg was that he got married and had two kids. I had moved away so I learned about that part of his life. Only recently I stopped in - he wasn't wearing sweats anymore but his jeans showed those delightful buns. I managed to get a quick swipe at his bulge, and we laughed at old times. He wasn't into anything more than that, but I still walked out of his shop with a major hardon.