Barbershop Experiences

Do you feel comfortable as a gay man in the barbershop?

• Yes

Votes: 272 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 138 33.7%

• Total voters

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go to a "modern" version of an old school barber shop. It's a little bro-ey but a decent mix of straight and gay clientele. My normal barber is a good looking latino guy. He knows that I'm gay and I know that he has a kid with his girl. He nonetheless isn't shy about getting really close and sometimes I can feel his semi erection on my arm. I don't fight it and he doesn't seem to have issues with it. One Friday night last month we were both at the same bar and went into the washroom at the same time. Due to masks, I didn't recognize him right away but he said hi and asked how I was. He was slurring things so I could tell he was feeling good. He stood at the urinal right next to me and made a point to stand back just a little more than usual, showing off a beautiful thick uncut brown dick. He stared at me just enough in a coy way to get me to look at his dick and he took a little extra time shaking it off. We didn't say a word - it was just his cocky Latin way of saying "yeah - you've felt my thick dick. And now you can see for a fact it's big". I know he's straight but damn did I want to suck on it.

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I go to a "gentleman's" barber shop. They do hair cuts, beard trims, they give u a beer. I speak freely to my regular barber about my husband. My being gay isn't remotely an issue or problem. But I admit: I get an erection whenever he trims my beard.

Bazinga1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone been to a nude barber shop? I'd love to go. Tell us about your experiences.
I don’t think they exist other than online, there’s a much bigger thread on the site about barbers bulge rubbing against you.

Keisha bottoms

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people really came on here to act like straight men are being bashed when this thread is asking about whether gay men feel comfortable in barbershops. Straight men and your "masculinity" aren't under attack so save the self-righteous bullshit please

D

deleted1060986

I do, my barber is a hot Arab guy so I make a point to always go to him. He’s always bulging too I just know he’s packing

he knows I’m gay and has no issues, my money is as good as everyone else’s lol

JPMethod

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to a Turkish barber in town and all of them are good looking and give a great haircut, style and shave!

Nothings happened sat in the chair, even when the shop is empty but I wouldn't say no ;)

I feel fine going to the barbers OP. Nothing may happen but the sights are just as good :p

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to a Turkish barber in town and all of them are good looking and give a great haircut, style and shave!

Nothings happened sat in the chair, even when the shop is empty but I wouldn't say no ;)

I feel fine going to the barbers OP. Nothing may happen but the sights are just as good :p
Barbershops offer plenty of eye candy.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sure miss being in the barber's chair. Several years ago I started wearing a military high and tight and absolutely loved it. I felt like it was a progression of sorts. At first it was a longish high and tight. Little by little I had the increasing desire to go shorter and shorter, going sometimes to a number one buzzcut. A couple of times I told him to take it all. He did, but of course there was stubble since he did it with old timey clippers and not a modern day skull shaver.

My barber finally retired and I miss him and the great, relaxing feeling of getting a great haircut in a relaxing environment. I was somewhat OCD about it I guess as I went every week to keep my high and tight as clean as possible. Then a couple of years ago I did it. I bought a skull shaver and shaved my own head completely bald. Now I use the shaver, then a razor and am still to the day overwhelmed at the intense, deep satisfaction head shaving brings me. I also can't believe I'd ever loved my own head bald as much as I do. I was always the one with the latest cut, but not any more.

I guess some were meant to be head shavers. One of the finest looking guys I ever saw was bald. His face and overall persona was so beautiful it was beyond description.

Reactions: tyfromtexas

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone been to a nude barber shop? I'd love to go. Tell us about your experiences.

These barber shops EXIST..Yes I go from time to time... The barber is nude... U can feel on his body while he cuts your hair and for extra, have your sick sucked while getting your hair cut...Just sit back let the barber work on your hair and the other man work on your dick.. It’s very common that people are waiting and watching until it’s their turn...

Bazinga1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These barber shops EXIST..Yes I go from time to time... The barber is nude... U can feel on his body while he cuts your hair and for extra, have your sick sucked while getting your hair cut...Just sit back let the barber work on your hair and the other man work on your dick.. It’s very common that people are waiting and watching until it’s their turn...
Unfortunately none here in the UK :(

Ares7784

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys I’m going to the barber today, he is a tall dark hair and bearded late twenties handsome guy. So do I just leave my arm resting on the chair or do I have to do anything special to make a contact? How is this going? Thanks

Reactions: tyfromtexas

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys I’m going to the barber today, he is a tall dark hair and bearded late twenties handsome guy. So do I just leave my arm resting on the chair or do I have to do anything special to make a contact? How is this going? Thanks
just leave the arm on the armrest. More than likely his junk will rub up against it...unless he's the type to avoid contact.

Reactions: Ares7784

Mixton

Experimental Member
Media
I remember now as a child going to a barber shop where a father and his son worked. The son was a handsome man. I can't remember if he cut/washed my hair. Likely he did and he would've touched me (as part of his job, to be clear). Maybe that was the first inkling that I liked (being with) men.